[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

@Itshest hey look for area damage , damage over time , all res and cast speed doesnt work trap throwing speed
I've tested leveling with essense drain and contagion and its awesome ill add detailed leveling guide soon
Because of Dejavi I'm now selling my CA gear to maximize this build's gear because its too damn fun ^^
Honestly though it is really fun and super strong and im having a blast, just curious though what would be your personal advice for the sixth gem if and when I get currency for a 6L coil, conc effect or controlled destruction?
Also, what's the main thing that this build scales from, like how huge of an upgrade would 20/21 gem be?
Last edited by Chridian on Apr 14, 2016, 3:49:28 PM
@Chridian hey good to hear that there is few options for 6L basiclly conc effect is better for bosses but im using it all the time void manipulation is a good option too and I was thinking about empower lvl 4 will be strong in here but havent tested it yet its quite expensive.I had lvl 21/20 bladefall and sold it and now I regret its definitley worth it I now run lvl 19 gems and I feel like I dont do dmg lol so aim for lvl 21 for sure
Is there any good leveling weapons or what to look for before you are able to use Bino's ?
-Nerf
@robin_nerf from early on use lifesprig and then go rare dagger with higest spell damage you can get and master craft damage over time on it.
I just got my 6L coil and at this point there is only one thing and I do mean one thing that annoys me and that's the mana cost and frantic use of mana potion but at the same time it does teach you about potion management so its not a whole bad thing tbh, I'm using conc effect currently might try Inc AoE as well not sure, I do really like the dmg though.
As soon as my empower levels I might use empower level 3, or would you say that 4 is the only level empower is worth using?
I can see that your Skill Tree used with your character "Dejavi_tv" is not the same as the Skill Three linked in this thread ("final tree at lvl 97"), the difference is that your character is using Physical nodes + Force Shaper while your "final tree at lvl 97"-tree is using Chaos Resistance And Chaos Damage + Method to the Madness instead, which setup do you prefer ?
-Nerf
Last edited by robin_nerf on Apr 16, 2016, 6:38:26 AM
I'm about to switch my ice trapper for this trap build. (almost lvl 94)
Got 20k buffed on ice trap, U think bladefall trap will be a big dps boost? And clearing maps will be faster?
Only concern in this build is using a mana pot :-P
U think its possible to drop the mana flask (taking soul siphon and thrill killer?
Hey there, nice build and guide! Just wondeirng why you dont run a taste of hate with this? It will help mitigate phys hits, and add some damage..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info