GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Kangurr wrote:
"
Bibibabibu wrote:
"
Kangurr wrote:
ED will be op and very good start build, even if they nerf Contagion ( just radius, and what?? it doesn't matter),
They cancel +1 wand, and? just faster go to 4l.... No problem
They "nerf" Ghost Dance, and...? just 1% less, u will not even feel that in the game. Just numbers, Trick ED gonna be OP like he was.

Stopped taking you seriously after this part.

What u mean? i played ED about 3/4 years and i know what i write.
What are your arguments?

Trickster ED will still be viable yes, but OP in what way?

The main strength of ED has always been the clear, not its mediocre damage. Nerfing contagion radius is nerfing the biggest strength of ED.

"
elbowndg wrote:
i also think that radius of contagion isnt a big problem becouse you spreading it with ED anyway so this nerf didnt really affect you imo.

How far it spreads depends on pack density and the area of contagion. That's why people use increased aoe and intensify. How does the nerf not affect you?
Ok guys, to give you guys my 2 cents regarding the Contagion nerf:

Yes, it hit the ED/Contagion playstyle which was extremely efficient during Legion league and will still be very fine for coming leagues. However, I personally have always preferred the Bane playstyle since it was introduced to the game as a simple specing into Hex Master and having Bane on a 4L could clear insanely huge areas as well as up to t16 maps then using ED for single target.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I was thinking going Bane aswell after Contagion nerf, 3 points for hexmaster and 4 link for clear looks easier for league start aswell.

EDIT: And maybe spice it up with QotF :P
Last edited by Wizii on Sep 6, 2019, 10:24:39 AM
"

I was thinking going Bane aswell after Contagion nerf, 3 points for hexmaster and 4 link for clear looks easier for league start aswell.

EDIT: And maybe spice it up with QotF :P

So do I have to recreate the tree to go into hex master skill point if I decided to use Bane? How do I get those points, could someone post pob with bane included?
I'll remove 2 points after revenge of the Haunted, 1 after blood drinker and spec those 3 into Hex Master, cuz softcore n00b. After I get qotf I'll play around with evasion on tree and see where it takes me :).

EDIT: removing 1 from Discipline and Training over Blood drinker gives +1% HP, worth.

EDIT2: Or maybe I wont play spreading rot, will stick with wither, 2 points right there.
Last edited by Wizii on Sep 6, 2019, 11:06:25 AM
I have the 4L listed in the guide for Bane but it isn't applying Despair which I noticed yours was applying it in the video. What am I doing wrong ?

EDIT:Nvm my gem was out leveled.
Last edited by zKronos on Sep 7, 2019, 6:02:34 PM
Yeah would like to know as well what to sacrifice to get inot Hex Maste. But dont we need 4 points? or are you just going 2 point into the actual circle cus u need 1 point to get there for that 1 int node.Cant see how u can unlock Hex Master with the current buold and just 3 points.
Ive read the main post but cant see an answer, but when do we switch from pulse to ED & Contagion- I'm level 20 and running in a 3 link with Void Manipulation and the low cast speed on ED is making it torturous to play.

EDIT= NVM worked out what I was doing wrong.
Timezone: UTC+1
IGN:Togscd
Last edited by Togsy on Sep 8, 2019, 11:20:43 AM
How about a 6link bane and a 4link ED , since we are not using cont now?
"
Togsy wrote:
Ive read the main post but cant see an answer, but when do we switch from pulse to ED & Contagion- I'm level 20 and running in a 3 link with Void Manipulation and the low cast speed on ED is making it torturous to play.

EDIT= NVM worked out what I was doing wrong.

Watch the video guide. It is far more concise in this particular.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info