[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
IMBAGOLLE wrote:
@OP: Fuck man why the fuck you say fuck every fucking sentence, motherfucker?

GO FUCKING KILL SHIT WITH THAT DIRTY FUCKING MOUTH OF YOURS

YOU FUCK
Hey, can you do a new Tree for the dagger version, i remember doing this build, using daggers, but it was a long time ago, thanks anyway. :) FUCK BTW
Last edited by nabilfares5 on Jan 3, 2018, 9:03:12 PM
"
On a sort of related, fantastical note, while i'll never afford it, someone is apparently selling a 551pdps claw in abyss (tho it costs a mirror, ive never seen one anywhere even in that ballpark- its scary as hell lol)

Apparently, they are offering mirror service for the 551pdps claw among other weapons.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2059849/page/1
Last edited by higgsbson on Jan 4, 2018, 12:05:17 AM
Spoiler
"
Say_Ten wrote:

assume you mean 155k? or are you reading that in town? your dps in your hideout with no charges should be at least 100k on dual strike.

your amulet is fucking boss and your rings are decent enough too. your weapons dont have crit but they should make up for that with the extra pdps over the unique stuff. boots are decent enough but need a better enchant. gloves really need flat phys on them if you want to push your dps.

belt is not going to cut it. find a stygian with at least 80 life and 60% worth of resists and then put one good jewel in there with life and damage and whatever else you can find/need.

you need to make sure your resists are at least 75%. not sure if you are a newer player but it takes time to understand WTF is going on with this game. everything is so fast and you just have to know what to do and when...or simply to GTFO if you can't process everything. better safe than sorry.

life flask is fine, though with divine you'd get more life back. i have some i can sell you cheap if you need. you're also not running a basalt flask and i'm going to slap you silly for that. they are OP. get one.

tree is mostly fine. bottom jewel could be a little better. but you can mess with that in time. you should also be able to refund the leech nodes under the duelist area since you took soul raker and have insane life and mana on hit currently. use those 4 nodes to either get your more DPS by going to Strong Arm or a ton more life by going to Constitution. (5200 life is not terrible btw).

just make sure you are always fortifying and popping flasks in crowds.

are you getting enough power charges without assassin's mark? keep in mind that gives you life and mana on kill too, which will definitely add to survivability in certain situations

i think i gave you a lot to do haha. report back!

Well with the stygian's 50% increased effect on jewels it gives me: 15% cs chance,~200evasion,98hp, +44% lightning, +28% cold, +12% fire resist which leaves me sitting at 78/80/78 elemental resist, -60 chaos(which I usually don't look for).

Going to re-craft gloves and upgrade my hallowed for a divine, I usually use a basalt flask in slot 2 :P

in town im sitting at 110k dual strike dps, 142 if added fire was in there instead.

I try to make sure I'm capped on power charges throughout fights especially during abyss/shaper maps.

edit: re-distributed life leech to strongarm, 123k DS dps.
Last edited by friedtofu on Jan 5, 2018, 11:54:14 AM
Are there any alternatives for lightning strike?
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
MyNameIsLarK wrote:
Hey, i've followed your guide and learned a lot with this build. This is the first time i get this far on the game.

I am still learning about affixes that's why i need to ask, what is the next thing i should focus on to improve in my character?

Thanks again for this guide.

the crafted elemental damage on your gemini claw could probably be something better. i'd weigh the options and cost but worst case just leave it.

i'd get rid of your wise oak and kiara's determination and follow my flask guide more closely. the fact that you are running around without an anti-bleed flask is shocking to me.

tree is fine. your bottom jewel could be better. you should be able to find a jewel with life and at least 2 damage stats for like 10c or less. everything else has to be incrementally improved. you could temporarily ditch your left unset ring and your vaal skill for a steel ring or a diamond ring with proper stats.

you could also try a better (more dps) weapon than bloodseeker...even a wasp nest is dirt cheap but will outperform it.

I see, i changed the jewel and the bloodseeker, dps went up for 15k more or less. I didn't thought too much about the flasks to be honest, i never had a problem with bleeding yet, but just got a flask for that, just in case.

Thanks for the reply bro.
Last edited by MyNameIsLarK on Jan 5, 2018, 6:28:25 AM
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
Hey, can you do a new Tree for the dagger version, i remember doing this build, using daggers, but it was a long time ago, thanks anyway. :) FUCK BTW

\m/ \m/

Dagger Party

Keep in mind that the tree is "hypothetical" since you'd have to be level 493 to get all those nodes, but it at least highlights everything good (EXCEPT VAAL PACT).

With daggers, you might want to invest in VP with some leech under the duelist or maybe use Warlord's Mark instead of enfeeble. Basically just something to get life back.
"
Leethyl wrote:

yeah i have been using frost blades as well. without any special gear or modifiers, they both have their advantages and disadvantages.

LS does more damage and covers the entire screen but only works well in open, flat areas

FB does less damage and you need to get close to trigger the AOE portion, but it works well in all areas...but shines over LS in tight quarters and weird maps where enemies are above or below you.

i laid out a caveat about special gear or modifiers because using ancestral call with LS would improve its ability to hit enemies it wouldn't normally hit.
"
Leethyl wrote:

i strongly encourage you to try both of them at high level

also i just checked out your character and it seems you may be moving some gear around but in your BoR, you have a melee physical damage gem...which is redundant since it's built into the BoR. swap that for increased critical damage.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
nabilfares5 wrote:

\m/ \m/

Dagger Party

Keep in mind that the tree is "hypothetical" since you'd have to be level 493 to get all those nodes, but it at least highlights everything good (EXCEPT VAAL PACT).

With daggers, you might want to invest in VP with some leech under the duelist or maybe use Warlord's Mark instead of enfeeble. Basically just something to get life back.

I was using the old dagger tree, is this new one better for the present game content, or maybe i should mimic the claw one and just put the claw points in dagger? Im pretty bad at builds, so i dont know that much.
Did you mean 93?
Last edited by nabilfares5 on Jan 5, 2018, 1:55:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info