[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Xetremer wrote:
Hi! I've had a lots of blast levelling this character so far but at lvl 40 i seem to be lacking in damage. Could you help me out and find what im doing wrong? Thanks.

get a Multistrike gem i think, almost all my prob solved after i equip that skill
"

In my ideal gear section I believe I pasted a link to a search for jewels on the trade website

"
Yeah i used your by the way and put some more specifics filters (too much choices xD)
so actually i changed the jewels and some points what do you think ? Seems good or legit ?
i Still can't find gloves with flat phys on it with the same basic good stat dammit it's seems rare as gloves ! x(

"
jewels are dope now! flat phys is a mod you can't craft on gloves, so in your searches, i would put that in there along with high (70+) life. then you can add another group and do a sum of all resists to find something decent that you can either craft your own attack speed onto or craft another resist onto if it already has IAS

great !! i feel super lucky to have found these jewels, but well....i really can't find anything about the gloves i don't understand, maybe should i up the level of the armor master ? i'm level 7 with him =/
Hello man, i use u stronger buit, but i have one question,recenlty i got [Might and Influence Viridian Jewel]

n after this i dont need Melee Splash gem, n i have 4 slot gear with dual strike, without meele splash remained a free Red Slot, Which skill gem should I use in this free red slot? thx bro n sorry for bad english xD
"
CloakedJester wrote:

You mean the dagger wheel? It's on my way as i level.
The problem now, is that i ditched ambidextry for duality, and if i take constitution duality comes just on my way.
Also, what should i aim for mana leech on(and you told me to get that mind drinker instead of the dual leech node) ?

yeah, sorry dagger wheel.

as far as duality, i think the 8%/3% nodes are a little weak and the 24% node is a little weak too. not terrible to have and you can always spec out of those nodes when you have enough passives to make it worth it.

i see you spec'd into a frenzy charge, which i stopped doing this league because certain maps i don't run blood rage and therefore i don't get frenzy charges. i would spec out of those and into the power charge and go to the claw wheel for the stronger nodes.

i do recall telling you to spec out of that one node, but i guess it is more efficient to have that single node than ~3 that are a little less useful. if you can get mana leech on a piece of gear, jewelry or gloves is fine, since there are generally only two super useful prefixes for this build (damage and life). gloves are a little easier to get it on since it is craftable but then that crafting slot is gone and most people are using that slot to craft another resist or attack speed.

your two jewels could be a little better. well, actually i don't see one in the socket by the scion/duality.
"
Baylenthesky wrote:
Any tips on Tier 14 Palace Map guys

i got rekt so hard by the God's Chosen boss in that map, maybe just spammin LS from far can eventually kill him but i just got greedy everytime and go facetank the boss with Dual strike lol

got minus exp at lvl 89 FeelsBadMan

this fight is no different from dominus in act 3...all his attacks are predictable and avoidable. just pay attention to what mods you roll on it (AOE will make his touch of god reach further, and that will one shot most players, extra damage, curses, etc)...but you should be fast enough to do it without an issue.

i ran a palace with PHYSICAL REFLECT the other day, on top of shit mods, and i was still able to do it.
"
Baylenthesky wrote:
"
Xetremer wrote:
Hi! I've had a lots of blast levelling this character so far but at lvl 40 i seem to be lacking in damage. Could you help me out and find what im doing wrong? Thanks.

get a Multistrike gem i think, almost all my prob solved after i equip that skill

multistrike is built into his weapons. honestly don't know why you'd be having DPS problems...and of course that's a bit subjective as well. you're only level 40 give or take...just give it some time. as long as you are running hatred, HoA and ice golem and not forgetting any of those.

another thing you can do is put melee splash onto dual strike instead of FA...or...get Might and Influence if you don't have it already...and that will up your clear speed
"
Bobyblow wrote:

great !! i feel super lucky to have found these jewels, but well....i really can't find anything about the gloves i don't understand, maybe should i up the level of the armor master ? i'm level 7 with him =/

leveling haku won't do anything. your gloves are excellent and realistically you would have to buy an upgrade since it would be rare to find something with the same mods AND flat phys on there
"
zakedarkex wrote:
Hello man, i use u stronger buit, but i have one question,recenlty i got [Might and Influence Viridian Jewel]

n after this i dont need Melee Splash gem, n i have 4 slot gear with dual strike, without meele splash remained a free Red Slot, Which skill gem should I use in this free red slot? thx bro n sorry for bad english xD

the ideal gem setup is

green - dual strike
red - multistrike
red - ruthless
blue - increased critical damage

if you don't have those colors, use chromatic orbs to change the colors to these
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Bobyblow wrote:

leveling haku won't do anything. your gloves are excellent and realistically you would have to buy an upgrade since it would be rare to find something with the same mods AND flat phys on there

So i just have to waitng for a guy able to craft this kind of gloves ? It's so quiet on the POE trade, i really find nothing it's crazy !
"
Bobyblow wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Bobyblow wrote:

So i just have to waitng for a guy able to craft this kind of gloves ? It's so quiet on the POE trade, i really find nothing it's crazy !

I’ll be a crabby old timer for a second:

Be thankful for the gear you have because I’m telling you it’s good and we used to not even be able to buy shit 1% as easily as we do now...things have come a long way but getting the best of the best should still be kind of difficult.

Also this is the exact reason you should hang onto GG rare items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info