[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
iveldraw wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

i would say that's pretty good. obviously could've waited longer or whatever but at some point you just need to move beyond ToA or something at that level and go for more DPS

save money for one more but better or buy a similar for the same price, what do u recommend?

I mean is there a big difference (in game) between 325 pdps and >370 pdps?
because in the exalted orbs is a huge difference, very-very huge

Not sure what your other claw is but if it's a unique one I would at least go for something that has high crit and 280-300pdps.

It's not going to be crazy noticeable. People's pricing is a bit absurd on some of them. It's almost like you are paying for bragging rights.

The most currency I ever spent on a claw is the one on my other 94 thats pretty insane. I talked the guy down a little to 11ex for it.

People want a mirror for this now.
"
Say_Ten wrote:

Not sure what your other claw is but if it's a unique one I would at least go for something that has high crit and 280-300pdps.

It's not going to be crazy noticeable. People's pricing is a bit absurd on some of them. It's almost like you are paying for bragging rights.

The most currency I ever spent on a claw is the one on my other 94 thats pretty insane. I talked the guy down a little to 11ex for it.

my bad, u are right i had x2 ToA
what do you think about my outfit now?
and my second jewel

-ToA
-BoR
right?
Last edited by iveldraw on Sep 21, 2017, 7:17:12 PM
"
iveldraw wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

my bad, u are right i had x2 ToA
what do you think about my outfit now?
and my second jewel

-ToA
-BoR
right?

all your gear is very good now. little low on life rolls on the rings, belt and gloves (which could also eventually get flat phys) but you have plenty of time. get that other jewel socket. good work!
Hey Say_Ten!

I took your advice and finally got better gear that suits what I needed, I was wondering if you could see anything that stands out that needs upgrading? I still need to get one more jewel node, hopefully once I hit 92 ish I can do that.

Thanks again for your help man!

Spoiler

EDIT: Obviously, Lightning Coil is cosmetic.
Hakkaa päälle pohjan poika!
Last edited by LowKeeee on Sep 23, 2017, 12:48:03 PM
Thanks for the guide and build, i'm new to the game and currently at 33 level with Shadow and i found i lack of mana

well not actually but i got a feeling that i can deal more damages if i replace the Clarity gem with another damage skill gem

i even have the wurm's Molt belt but if i turn off the Clarity's mana regeneration gem i cant go on hitting with LS and DS, i was even have to unequip Splash melee support gem from LS since i notice it burn my mana too much. I understand that i'm still at the early stage of the game and this kind of demanding is something toomuch but can you give some suggest about the early gears and gem equipping as well as the mana issue?

thanks in advance
"
Baylenthesky wrote:
Thanks for the guide and build, i'm new to the game and currently at 33 level with Shadow and i found i lack of mana

well not actually but i got a feeling that i can deal more damages if i replace the Clarity gem with another damage skill gem

i even have the wurm's Molt belt but if i turn off the Clarity's mana regeneration gem i cant go on hitting with LS and DS, i was even have to unequip Splash melee support gem from LS since i notice it burn my mana too much. I understand that i'm still at the early stage of the game and this kind of demanding is something toomuch but can you give some suggest about the early gears and gem equipping as well as the mana issue?

thanks in advance

first of all, click on your character->privacy settings->uncheck "Hide Characters tab"
and i hope u don't use Hatred and Herald of Ash (it makes no sense to use them in early game)
"
iveldraw wrote:
"
Baylenthesky wrote:

thanks in advance

first of all, click on your character->privacy settings->uncheck "Hide Characters tab"
and i hope u don't use Hatred and Herald of Ash (it makes no sense to use them in early game)

oh right i was using HoA, the burning hands effect is too coo xD and it add up my damage about 100 damages so i think it was good, also it doesnt really cost too much mana tho, Hatred and Haste aura is the one i found mana costly
and yeah thanks for uncheck thinggy, sorry for that
Last edited by Baylenthesky on Sep 24, 2017, 1:44:52 AM
"
Baylenthesky wrote:
"
iveldraw wrote:
"
Baylenthesky wrote:

thanks in advance

oh right i was using HoA, the burning hands effect is too coo xD and it add up my damage about 100 damages so i think it was good, also it doesnt really cost too much mana tho, Hatred and Haste aura is the one i found mana costly

I can not help you because my english is pretty bad but I recommend that you buy Goldrim (40% to all Elemental Resistances is awesome) and DS - MPD - Multistrike, this combination is the base for your build, don't ignore it!
Last edited by iveldraw on Sep 24, 2017, 7:23:17 AM
"
LowKeeee wrote:
Hey Say_Ten!

I took your advice and finally got better gear that suits what I needed, I was wondering if you could see anything that stands out that needs upgrading? I still need to get one more jewel node, hopefully once I hit 92 ish I can do that.

Thanks again for your help man!

Spoiler

EDIT: Obviously, Lightning Coil is cosmetic.

More life on the belt, better enchant on the boots, but otherwise you're pretty solid
"
Baylenthesky wrote:
"
iveldraw wrote:
"
Baylenthesky wrote:

thanks in advance

Read the FAQ section...there is a section on mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info