The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
ixJay wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
Got this...

Can't even tell how broken that is....

I saw one also in standart (for 99ex),

from chrom calculators it will cost 50-70 ex to make that colors.

I got it for 25ex eqv :)

it's 24% more damage damage, and pierce that is another more for spark.

now on 5605 life (I had 6740 with KH),

Now, i want to try UBER Atziri for the first time, I will update,

wish me luck!

Hey, im enjoying this build so much.

I'm trying to buy almost the same gear as you have in the main thread, started reading the posts to find out a little more information on the build.
i see you found this chest and started using it.
Do you recommend this over Kaoms?
I do see this chest a lot more affordable which is what i like lol.

I am only level 52, so far i have Quill Rain (working on the 6links so for now i use tabby chest), i have the gloves you have, now im just trying to figure out what else to buy. Any recommendations?
Any specifics you recommend on buying for gear?
Kind of new to the game, so im like trying to buy your exact setup lol.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: would it matter if i get the lioneyes 6l? if i already have the quill rain 6l.

The new chest is alot better...

also, Pm me ingame, I changed build, to an even more powerful one,

so i'm selling most of my gear
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
sorry for spam but i have many questions;p
does it matter if I put gems in other order then you? or they have to be inked in same order?

as well isnt it better too use of quiver with global crit chance then additional arrow? or this additional arrow change a lot? and as well are there any other boots i could use that will boost damage ? and something that is equaly good?
ps. can u post updates u have made here? is it gear or skills?
Last edited by oktus on Apr 11, 2016, 8:41:56 AM
"
oktus wrote:
sorry for spam but i have many questions;p
does it matter if I put gems in other order then you? or they have to be inked in same order?

as well isnt it better too use of quiver with global crit chance then additional arrow? or this additional arrow change a lot? and as well are there any other boots i could use that will boost damage ? and something that is equaly good?
ps. can u post updates u have made here? is it gear or skills?

The gems order in the items is the best for this build,

A +1 arrow is like 25% more damage (or 20% if your head also have a +1),

These are the best defence boots, you can go offence, but you need defence not attack, you have alot of DPS.

I can't update on this build, I changed it to this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1644197
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
killed uber for the first time ever with my other build!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkRN_qOZA2Y&feature=youtu.be

I know it's not relevant for the build, just wanted to share :)
Based on the gear you have in the original thread, is there anything you recommend changing? Like I see instead of KH, you say get lions eye. Anything else you would recommend switching ?

Also I see people changing the gem links. Do you think swapping out freezing pulse with pierce or life gain on hit is recommended ? Or should I just keep it the way you have it ? Trying to make this build as best as possible lol :)

Thank you.
"
ixJay wrote:
Based on the gear you have in the original thread, is there anything you recommend changing? Like I see instead of KH, you say get lions eye. Anything else you would recommend switching ?

Also I see people changing the gem links. Do you think swapping out freezing pulse with pierce or life gain on hit is recommended ? Or should I just keep it the way you have it ? Trying to make this build as best as possible lol :)

Thank you.

hey, you can get a lioneye's, but colors will be hard, I didn't expacted to get it mysalf,

KH is the best for this build,

about freezing pulse... well, with no freezing palse you loose the following:

1. the HoI will not take effect, alot of DPS and clear speed is gone
2. form all the spell this build have, FP with the best DPS, removing it is not recomended
3. If it's a physical reflect map, you can use pierce and not EK, it will work as a boost (I used blind for more defence, but up to you)

if you remove a spell, you loose 33% of your total power, LGoH is not needed, vaal pact works perfect here, it's for lower DPS builds.

GL!
where did u put volley jewels too get this additional projectalie bonuses? i cannot find 50dex anywhere in radius
"
oktus wrote:
where did u put volley jewels too get this additional projectalie bonuses? i cannot find 50dex anywhere in radius

in the shadow and the ranger jewels,

look at the tree closly, some nodes have +20 dex in them, it's not just a small +10 dex that will do the trick
i still cannot find it in this class tree you made. ;/ give me tips where to find it.

and now when they release light golem with speed atack boost is it better then ice golem?
"
oktus wrote:
i still cannot find it in this class tree you made. ;/ give me tips where to find it.

and now when they release light golem with speed atack boost is it better then ice golem?

see the first few pages in the guide, ppl ware asking the same question, and got screenshoots,

about the golem, I think it's not better, it's better for lightning builds (voltaxic or lightning spellcasters for the increased damage it gives)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info