Sunder

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
iSovRiddiK wrote:
I've seen from some youtube videos that Sunder sometimes changes its color to red? How does this happen?
This sounds like an ancestrally boosted slam from Fist of War Support
bruh
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
iSovRiddiK wrote:
I've seen from some youtube videos that Sunder sometimes changes its color to red? How does this happen?

bruh
bruh
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
iSovRiddiK wrote:

bruh
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
iSovRiddiK wrote:

bruh
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
iSovRiddiK wrote:

Bruh
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
iSovRiddiK wrote:

It seems you are half right. I am testing this right now. Without any microtransaction, the ancestrally boosted sunder does become red but with my Glimmerwood Sunder effect turned on, the ancestrally boosted sunder does not turn red. I have seen mathil's video with Glimmerwood sunder effect where ancestrally boosted sunder does run red. Could you look into whether there is a visual bug with this skin atm?
Last edited by iSovRiddiK on Aug 24, 2022, 1:06:12 AM
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
I am wondering if Sunder counts as an attack hit. understanding that yes it is a shockwave/slam skill however the shockwaves do in fact "HIT" target.

So with the idea that Sunder counts as an attack hit, it's interactions with nodes like "Devastator" on a cluster jewel doesn't work? Or the damage is not scaled properly by physical damage modifiers?

It's like yes and no that sunder does and doesn't count as an attack hit, just wanting clarification if possible and for the nodes like "Devastator" being looked into as why sunder doesn't interact with it, since I do not see "pops" like I have.

Mostly I can't tell if is activating or not, would be nice if "Devastator" did have a clear indication of it popping like the other node "unspeakable gifts" which does indeed work with sunder since the definition is "enemies you kill" rather than "enemies you kill with attack hits" like devastator. But since I am running a pure physical build I was thinking any physical scaling would work with "devastator" increasing it's potential "POP" similar with unspeakable gifts being increased via minion damage iirc instead of chaos damage.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info