January Development Update

mmm, so the ascendancy classes won't be all revealed at once but one (or more?) at a time

yeah I guess I rather have one at a time but revealed sooner than all of them much later

I just hope the very last one won't be too close to the expansion release date
Chris, you guys are the best. Looking forward to playing Ascendancy (while wearing my supporter t-shirt, naturally).
Outsourcing technical issues? I am scared.
Perception is reality.
Great news!
It's nice to see GGG is growing stronger. The dedicated graphic engine staff will most certainly improve some aspects in the future.

No doubt we'll have a flask pickup sound by the end of the year (hey Andrew ;) )
And surface specific footstep sounds? (afaik, it was an engine limitation)

Way to go!
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
"
Performance
We will soon have two full-time programmers working on client and server performance. One is a dedicated graphics engine programmer. In addition, we have engaged an external company to help with some improvements to our graphics engine.

The last one quit after 2 months btw
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Performance
We will soon have two full-time programmers working on client and server performance. One is a dedicated graphics engine programmer. In addition, we have engaged an external company to help with some improvements to our graphics engine.

The last one quit after 2 months btw

Source.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
finnaly a patch that i want in this game: FPS problems solved and will make me come back in game
Wow so the downtime between talisman and the new leagues is only a few days?? NICE
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
and it keeps getting better. awesomesauce GGG!
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
You need to seriously consider the release a parsing program, made by you, GGG, for the public, on this website. It's an advantage that makes use of modern, out-of-game resources to get an in-game boost. The analogy to things like maphacks and RMT is all too distinct for you to let new players rely on hoping to even finding out about poe.trade, then to get out-bought by anyone with a parser.

Just give people a parser you make, already.
Last edited by RaleonNightShado on Jan 26, 2016, 11:33:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info