[2.1] Damning-King - Tri-Curse ED+Contagion | Super Fun | AoE Smasher | ST Melter | Atziri Viable

i am fairly new to this game and haven't read all the post's (questions). so pls excuse me if i ask this question again. what's the benefit of having contagion AND bino? wouldn't be bino just enough?
"
Si_rup wrote:
i am fairly new to this game and haven't read all the post's (questions). so pls excuse me if i ask this question again. what's the benefit of having contagion AND bino? wouldn't be bino just enough?

binos radius of spreading your poison is significantly smaller than the one contagion offers
I love this build, most fun I have had in the game so far. Complete noob question, how do you turn on all the curses? There isn't enough space on the action bar with all the skill you are running?

Thanks.
you dont need to have all on skill bar, just put them on and change

MagicalCrime what happen, you got banned?
"
Kolbader wrote:
how do you turn on all the curses? There isn't enough space on the action bar with all the skill you are running?
Thanks.

You can activate multiple curses/auras using one action bar slot. Just activate one curse/aura, then select another curse/aura (using the same slot), activate it, etc.

To verify that you've activated multiple curses, check to see that your reserved mana goes down for each one (you'll also see a different colored ring around your character for each curse activated).
Last edited by hankinsohl on Feb 25, 2016, 2:20:46 AM
Just a Shout out to the Guy who made this Thread/Build. Been using for awhile and its Amazing i was new to the game and this build was my second Toon and now its my main and i was able to gear fully due to the build itself. Nothing was to over priced i actually found my Bino from a Brutus kill in Merc.
Can I use instead of belly of the beast a 770 evasion Zodiac LEather 6 link with 3 res and 100 life ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
guys what do you think about the chest cherrubims maleficience instead of belly? insane evasion and armor, good life roll and more chaos dmg! check it out on poe.trade and let me hear ur opinions.
What happened??? Why is MagicalCrime got banned????
haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info