[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: SlobTex

I play standard temp leagues, currently have a level 92 pathfinder on esc. Usually only play temp leagues for challenges and the mtx.
IGN: Schieft

Hello,
I am currently playing lvl88 Ascendant AW in Essence. Had a few 80+ characters in STD. Hope to join the guild ,to play together and finish the challenge.
I usually play at Australia time, night time.

Thanks.
IGN: Arantes

Level 90 Juggernaut in Essence looking for people to do maps

I played only casualy in the past and started to play more seriously since Essence
IGN: iRumplestiltskin

Hello, I have multiple 90+ characters on standard usually only play temp 3 month leagues and also participate in the races when I'm available. I play around 2-3 hours during work days, 10+ on days off. Love parting and been part of a group!

Looking forward to hearing from you
IGN: ThisGuyPhucks

Been lurking the twitch stream for the past month or so(the_dungeon and EMP_Parry_Mannilow), just got back into POE. I have 2-3 lvl 80+ characters. I am pretty adept at interneting, I enjoy long walks on the beach, smooth jazz, and the finer things in life. Always played solo, playing with a guild seems really fun.
IGN: ex_ThrowingDemNigleds

HC-Temporal league player only. Really active (7+ hours a day) over 8k hours behind and going stronk. Just left unsocial guild and looking for people to chat/play with. I make my own builds, done every single content on the game on hardcore. Oh yeah, 27 years old english speaking finnish dude with headset.

Every single character in standard is cleaned, dead, never play it. I don't play hardcore either. Only challenge leagues and im not a "half-leaguer" (40/40 in 4 leagues so far)
IGN: hellik_SC

i have 2x92 on STD i hope it will be enough
Last edited by hellik86 on Oct 21, 2016, 6:08:32 PM
IGN: Queen_Of_PainN
I like playing Standard 3 month leagues and doing the challenges for mtx rewards . Currently I'm playing Essence and I have a level 90 character
Hi there, I used to be part of the guild during the end of Talisman and during Perandus but I unfortunately stopped playing for a few months, and I have been kicked due to innactivity, now I'm back to PoE and I'd like if I could be invited back, thanks.

IGN: TrumpMaiWaifu
Jesus used Cast on Death
Last edited by maljbre on Oct 23, 2016, 9:02:14 PM
interested

level 83 in essence now

IGN

Nillebert
Last edited by zyrano on Oct 24, 2016, 6:26:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info