[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

I would love to join you guys and have people to play the new league in. My in game name is Ghlann_FireTotems
IGN: Veru
I don't like to play alone so let me join you guys!
I have been playing PoE for a while but never as part of a guild. However with this new expansion, I am very much dedicated to PoE and would love to join this guild. I am a standard only player though.

I hope I can get an opportunity to join you all. Thank you!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GwenogJones/characters

IGN of current char: CarriesFury
Been playing solo for a while, but I'd like to get started in a guild. I mostly play on the SC temp leagues, though I do occasionally do races and try the HC leagues. Just recently started playing again after about half a year away, so I'm relearning everything.
IGN: Rauryl
Last edited by Bladhram on Mar 8, 2016, 6:22:49 PM
would like to join and do some maps with other people
ign ExiledAkuma
Ign ExiledAkuma
We're two danish guys... where exactly is the majority from? Guild wise that is :)

Our guild is "acive" but only to those few that play together and it does get repetitive.
We'd be glad to join Ign: YoloQuakez and MrYoloShrek
Last edited by Pathtastic on Mar 9, 2016, 11:18:44 AM
Hello can i join the guild? i could use some help from expierienced players about the build i plan to go Flameblast+RF but i dont know what skilltree i should be taking becuz theres no guides out yet for 2.2 patch also i have reached merciles in act 4 on beyond or it was other league cant remember really but dont think it matters :p

my IGN

MyDongerIsHard
Hey, i'd like to join your guild! I've never been in a big one, and im looking to find partying and stuff. IGN: siikanaama
Hi there , I'm also intrested to joining this guild , i'm play alone and looking for active and chill guild ;) .

IGN: Templaricks
Add me ;) , Peace
Ayooo, I want that dank [LIGHTY] tag :^)

IGN: BerserkerPrankGoneWrong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info