[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

fd
Last edited by mylovess1007 on May 12, 2024, 5:54:05 PM
IGN : Rageshield
Account : BlackliteUK

Looking for a new home for POE!
IGN: DownMyDiaper

Looking to join my first guild to learn more about different builds and how to finish end-game bosses with my shitty laptop
IGN: Psycloni
Account: CheshuR

Been livin' on the streets for about 28 years now. I like to drink Corba, Colt45, and occasionally my own pee. I'm on most days the library is open, as long as Mrs. Russel isn't working, she accused me of foundling myself in the romantic section but I was just reading a Loretta Chase novel while trying to itch this wicked rash that's been on my left nut for like 8 months.

Anyway, my old f-shack was ruined after Tommy stabbed Rico during a dispute over a pocket vagina we found behind the KFC over on 7th avenue and now I don't have anywhere to go.

PS: I haven't washed my ass since George Bush was in office.

PSS: Senior
Last edited by CheshuR on Mar 31, 2018, 10:44:47 PM
IGN: LoweRight
I used to play almost a year ago and I’m getting back into it. I play only soft core right now and I’m level 76.
IGN: Noorra
Looking for a roof over my head, it's been wet since WW II.
I'm looking for a guild. Do you guys do master rotations etc ?

Account : Marinxar
Main : Marinxar_Domi
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
IGN: QUILLERFIGHTER
Looking for shelter :)
IGN: FlippaMacFadden
The soup kitchen won't let me in so
IGN: FRIDGE_SPINNER

Friends quit the game a while back and playing alone is not that fun. This shelter seems really nice for my needs :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info