(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Hey guy's

With the current information's about 3.1, bringing a new Support Gem called "Ancestral Call" which could be a nice alternative to Melee Splash and change's to Vaal Pact and Reflect, i got hooked up and played a little around in Path of Building.

Those change's will make Energy Shield Build's more viable for sure, as Reflect was the Arch Enemy of this Build with 3.0 (although did only die in relfect map's).

Yet 1st to mention that unless they buff ES with 3.1, this Build still is going to be very expensive.

Currently i'm working out solution's for Single Target and Leech.

Took a Journey in the Passive Tree to reach Vitality Void which is a nice buff for Leech.
With the "leaked" Vaal Pact change, this should bring Leech to a really playable state.

For Single Target, well i try to squeeze either Flicker Strike into a 4l (and make room for a 6l single target skill) or Ancestral Warchief brotem into a 4l.

Do you think it's viable to start this build in the new league? I am a semi experienced player and I really love the flicker strike and more if it is used in shadow ...
I wouldn't start with this Build as it need's certain item's to make it work.

Either way you will start as a life based char.

I will update the Guide once 3.1 has launched as soon as possible.
Hi again, what about your flicker strike build stage 3 with your two rings without doedres damning and 2 curses?! Will it still works or do you need doedre to set two curses on enemys?! Can you explain that?
Would it be possible to have a cheap version of the final gear setup? or just some other combination of armor that is not so excessively expensive since I'm starting the league and I have no knowledge of how to get teams with these mods
@Stenz83
You can use the "old" setup, yet you will struggle getting enough energy shield :/

@kekekeman
stage 2 is supposed to be the more budget variant.
Should I replace multistrike by ancestral call?

hype for 3.1 detail guide!
Hey, do you think is possible to change from dagger/shield to claws?
Last edited by lordkhazzen on Dec 15, 2017, 1:00:48 PM
This looks like such an interesting build! Im pumped to read 3.1 update. Should be some functions to increase ES recovery hey.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info