(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Well the Bino's Tooltip was with a 6l so you can take that into account.

The Passive Tree / Jewel's/ Ascendancy Points and the Other Items's also play a role on what dps you will do.

With Bino and a 5l my tooltip in Hideout, unbuffed is 17k damage per use.
Last edited by Velxion on Jun 18, 2017, 12:26:26 PM
What Jewel's are you using?
As far as i can see, following the Stage 3 Tree, you should have Crit. Multi. There.
Taste of Hate, Sins Rebirth will add Dps too.
How is it to sustain Frenzy Charges without swift Killer?
Missing Accuracy on your Gear, Try Shaper's Touch Gloves.

General Info:

Using Shaper's Touch now, many thank's to Ichigo_333/Squirrel_of_doom for that hint.

They gave so much more Energy Shield (also accuracy and melee phys. dmg.) that i could get the lost Crit. Chance from Shadow's and Dust back in the Tree.
Also got more Passive point's for Frenzy charges etc.

The Reason why i didn't updated the Build Guide is the upcoming 3.0 Version.

With the Launch of 3.0 i want to give this Build Guide an complete Overhaul with a New Build Guide Video

The Build will deal around 2 mill. dps (yes, with Loath Bane) and will have 9.5k ES!
About the loss of Vaal Pact, there have been only 2 Reasons for me using Vaal Pact.
Reflect and Voloitale's, both have or will be reworked.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jun 18, 2017, 6:58:35 PM
I see. I did exactly as your guide said not to do and rushed it a bit. I'm a returning player so I thought I would be able to find the trials for uberlab quickly (lo and behold, I couldn't). I'm still grinding my way to swift killer by doing maps. I'll try shapers as you suggested. Here are the gems I'm using atm. http://imgur.com/a/lH3FO

The other two are the suggest Energy from within jewels.
OK as far as i can see you followed the Stage 3 Spec.

This Stage shine's with Triple Crit. Multi Jewels.
The More the Better ( i got 4 Jewels)

If you can't get close to this, i would refer to the Stage 2 Version.
I admit getting all the Power Charges can be a pain, it will however give you a more consistent and better dmg. output.
(Make sure to use Crit. Multi gem not Crit. Strikes gem in Stage 2)

I would also use the Brinerot Flag Shield in the Offhand, this will give you 2 Power Charges per War Cry. I use Rallying Cry which gives DPS too.

You whirling blade close to a pack, switch to offhand, cast your warcry, get the buff and power charges then flicker :)

Also really helpfull at boss fights to sustain Power Charges :)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jun 19, 2017, 8:57:55 PM
Hey again. I've gotten the shapers gloves plus I've finally found the last trial for swift killer. The build has stabilized quite a bit and I can run tier 11s like cheese. Though I've been avoiding the bosses since I seem to take more damage than I can stably leech. Is there any real solution to this? I'm running about 7k ES atm at level 88.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
OK as far as i can see you followed the Stage 3 Spec.

This Stage shine's with Triple Crit. Multi Jewels.
The More the Better ( i got 4 Jewels)

If you can't get close to this, i would refer to the Stage 2 Version.
I admit getting all the Power Charges can be a pain, it will however give you a more consistent and better dmg. output.
(Make sure to use Crit. Multi gem not Crit. Strikes gem in Stage 2)

I would also use the Brinerot Flag Shield in the Offhand, this will give you 2 Power Charges per War Cry. I use Rallying Cry which gives DPS too.

You whirling blade close to a pack, switch to offhand, cast your warcry, get the buff and power charges then flicker :)

Also really helpfull at boss fights to sustain Power Charges :)
https://youtu.be/A-AbUlWTqoc

A small, hopefully helpful Video about the Curse on Hit Mechanic's to get Charge's
What passive crit do u want without power charges. Assuming 3 power charges is the cap? I have legacy maligaro's and i was wondering if it was worth switching to the gloves u have now? Currently with ice golem and crit chance gem(with no power charges) i have 90.18%. If that seems high its because i have an altered passive tree and i was wondering if i could drop some crit nodes.
Last edited by ishmaelbeah on Jul 4, 2017, 12:15:04 PM
I have capped Crit. Chance with my setup.

Shaper's Touch provide a lot of accuracy, melee phys. damage and energy shield.

So much Energy Shied that i dropped ES nodes in the Tree and took stuff like 40% Crit. Chance, Frenzy Charges etc.

My Crit. Chance is at 95%.

3.0 is coming and as long as there is a solution to reflect the build will still be viable.
If there is a solution the Build Guide will be overhauled!

With the Hopes to answer questions before they can be asked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info