(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

How are you using so many skills? I count 10 skills being used in stage 3, but there are only 8 skill slots available (qwert & 3 mouse buttons; with one as movement, really just 7 available).
Last edited by tainium on Dec 18, 2016, 8:35:08 AM
"
tainium wrote:
How are you using so many skills? I count 10 skills being used in stage 3, but there are only 8 skill slots available (qwert & 3 mouse buttons; with one as movement, really just 7 available).

Movement, Blood Rage, Whirling Blades on mouse.

Vaal Grace, Frenzy, Flicker Strike, Vaal Discipline

how do you get 10? :D
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Movement, Blood Rage, Whirling Blades on mouse.

Vaal Grace, Frenzy, Flicker Strike, Vaal Discipline

how do you get 10? :D
There is also Discipline and Hatred (both on Enlighten) as well as Herald of Ice.
Oh.. uhm..wow... are you serious? :D

Those are Aura's / Buff's , you have to click them once.. just choose one of your available Slots and activate them.

After that put back in what you want.
Morning

Just wondering as i havent been able to see anywhere that its posted :). I have a Bino's stage 2 setup currently and damage is a little low but ive just started so im not too worried currently. I see in your videos that you have chaos damage on your flicker strike? just wondering where that comes from as i cant see anything in tallents or gear that gives chaos damage?.

Many thanks

Scott
"
Oniftw wrote:
Morning

Just wondering as i havent been able to see anywhere that its posted :). I have a Bino's stage 2 setup currently and damage is a little low but ive just started so im not too worried currently. I see in your videos that you have chaos damage on your flicker strike? just wondering where that comes from as i cant see anything in tallents or gear that gives chaos damage?.

Many thanks

Scott

Atziri's Promise my Friend.
Please review my Lvl87 setup. DPS is OK, but not really good enough. Defense isn't good enough to survive t8 maps. As a subjective measure, I can clear Dried Lake easily and kill Voll without stopping. But Dried Lake in a party leaves me useless (I know this isn't a party build, but that's an easily repeatable measure).

Spoiler

I only use Blood Rage on low maps for speed runs because I die to the Blood Rage debuff just as often as I die to one-shots. Blood Rage seems more appropriate for life-based builds with regen.
@tainium

Hey there!

Passive Tree looks alright, Gear too.

You really need that Mana Flask? I would drop that and exchange that for a Taste of Hate.

This will boost your dps in need ( also defense of course).

I mentioned in a Video(at least) how to handle Blood Rage.

Like try to get Leech on Jewel's or Amulet / Ring.

You can Craft Reduced Damage Taken from Damage over Time on Shield.

You can use Vaal Discipline between fight's ( you can also drop Vaal Grace, so that you have 2 Vaal Discipline)

You can simply remove the Blood Rage gem, this will stop the degen. (something i often do when i loot or just want to stop it).

Set the Key for Inventory close to your fingers (maybe on a mouse button) for that.

If you want more DPS then you should aim for a better Amulet or Dagger, both will cost some exalt's though.

Hope i could help you out.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Hope i could help you out.
You did, thanks!
This Duelist FS build uses Abyssus+Lightning Coil for more base damage and crit. Could that work for us?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1759669/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info