(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

2.5 Prep. Stage 3 update + BladeFlurry action

Enjoy
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Nov 26, 2016, 5:04:45 PM
Hello! So, after looking at your guide and following step 3 final guide, you tell us to change curse setup and stuff. I got a Loath's bane (R G B) socket for stage 2, and I wonder what your flicker-strike setup looks like as of now? (Most items are outdated by this point I guess, I am just wondering which setup you are running right now. Could you link the items and gems you run in them)

Best regards!
@Hassemannen

Hello there!

Gear hasn't changed, except the Helmet where i got a vertex with 9% instead of 6% Enchant.

The rest is still the same.

Yet you are partially right.

I got the Phys. to Lightning Gem Setup still linked in the Stage 3 Gear Spoiler

However i wrote a change about that before the Gear Spoiler, considering dropping Phys. to Lightning for Inc. Crit. Strikes and get Throat Seeker and 2 more Jewel Socket's which will house as possible Triple Crit. Multi Jewels. (Check the Stage 3 Passive Tree)

Instead of Herald of Thunder we have to use Herald of Ice which does a fine Job too.

Instead of Poacher's Mark we run Warlord's Mark for Endurance charges (as we got Swift Killer from ascendancy) and an Immortal Call in CWDT setup.
Yes, I read all the changes. But considering the current CWDT setup (stage 2) is in weapon, it's R G B colored. In your video you linked, I saw you hovering over CWDT in your shield (which does not match your stage 3 linked items at all). I do understand what I have to do, but this means I have to buy ANOTHER loath's bane (because running Immortal Call AND CWDT requiers 2 red gems, which is not possible to change on a mirrored item, as you know.

That's why I asked for your current item setup for flicker strike, so I can see if I actually have to do that, or what. Since it seems that you also have a mirrored loath bane (R G B) and run CWDT in your shield instead, which means you run vaal discipline somewhere else... You get the picture!

Thanks in advance!
Ah! got you!

I have the same issues and a solution ;)

Vaal Grace is nice!
hi,
thanks for the nice write up!

are you planning to also update the passive trees (stage 1->3) in your guide to the latest changes you noticed in your video?
"
Akroski wrote:
hi,
thanks for the nice write up!

are you planning to also update the passive trees (stage 1->3) in your guide to the latest changes you noticed in your video?

Hey, there.

No. Since it requires Jewel's that are hard to get and expensive.
If you got them, you can jump to the Stage 3 passive tree ;)
Have been following your this build so far so good! I have a question about mana reserve and Hatred. I took the 4% red near CI, + 2% from jewel. Have Level 2 enlightenment and I still cannot use HoT + Discipline + Hatred (Only left 12 Mana, can't Frenzy&Bloodrage)

Therefore I switched Hatred with HoA. Is it a must to have enlightenment level4? Will I have enough mana if i get a level 3 one? (Was planning to buy one but afraid that it will go to waste if it's not working and I'm not sure how to calculate the remaining mana)
@Tambeh

I think you need the level 3. You can also put Blood Rage in the Helmet, with the Enlighten it will have less mana cost.

If you still struggle, take Mind Drinker ( 2 Mana nodes).

Maybe this will be enough with a level 2 Enlighten until you get a level 3.
Thanks! I have another problem with the new setup. Having hard time cursing enemies with HoI.. it was a lot easier with HoL. any tips on that? I couldn't get my power charge higher than 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info