(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Toma_Hawk I think cri multi % jewel is better than physical damage %
or maybe my physical is too low coz I use Bino
"
angrytitle wrote:
Toma_Hawk I think cri multi % jewel is better than physical damage %
or maybe my physical is too low coz I use Bino

Maybe you should have some proof before posting something like that ;) (allthough it could be true)

@minansko

Curse on Hit setup is important, how should you generate power-charges without it?
Also Poachers Mark becomes very usefull before you can get Swift-Killer (ascendancy)

I don't use a added-Fire gem.

Take the 4% red. mana at the CI to make room for the Herald, which i mentioned in the build guide.

oh i forgot, a enlighten level 1 turns 2 in the Vertex so does help with mana reservation too
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 21, 2016, 10:48:57 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
)

@minansko

Curse on Hit setup is important, how should you generate power-charges without it?
Also Poachers Mark becomes very usefull before you can get Swift-Killer (ascendancy)

I don't use a added-Fire gem.

Take the 4% red. mana at the CI to make room for the Herald, which i mentioned in the build guide.

oh i forgot, a enlighten level 1 turns 2 in the Vertex so does help with mana reservation too

ok that's a big difference. Thanks for the help!
I saw you corrupted your Doedre's Damning, what line were you attempting to get?
"
I saw you corrupted your Doedre's Damning, what line were you attempting to get?

you can get inc. elemental damage with weapons, nothing game changing ;)
Hey, I think I need help with this build. I just started the game, jumped right in, picked out a random build which looked cool and then noticed it's way too costy for a 1st char.. made another one and got really lucky with an item drop (43c).
Now I got some items you suggested, but I think I still don't get how to play. I die a lot and don't deal enough damage. My mana is also an issue and curses are either getting out really easily or not all. I'm lvl 68.

So, I just don't get the game and the build yet. I'd really appreciate it if you could have a look...

I suspect my skill tree isn't good at all. I just blindly copied it from the first post, not knowing which routes to go first etc...

However, I really like how this character looks in your videos and I want to learn and play it! Thanks for all your effort.

"
pheeeL wrote:
Hey, I think I need help with this build. I just started the game, jumped right in, picked out a random build which looked cool and then noticed it's way too costy for a 1st char.. made another one and got really lucky with an item drop (43c).
Now I got some items you suggested, but I think I still don't get how to play. I die a lot and don't deal enough damage. My mana is also an issue and curses are either getting out really easily or not all. I'm lvl 68.

So, I just don't get the game and the build yet. I'd really appreciate it if you could have a look...

I suspect my skill tree isn't good at all. I just blindly copied it from the first post, not knowing which routes to go first etc...

However, I really like how this character looks in your videos and I want to learn and play it! Thanks for all your effort.

Use a different skill such as Reave for leveling. Your character is to weak to perform Flicker Strike.

You just started to take the Dagger Nodes in addition to the low level of Gems.
So there can't be damage at all.

When Gem levels getting higher and you start getting the dmg. nodes in the Tree, it should work better.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"

you can get inc. elemental damage with weapons, nothing game changing ;)

So I did good yoloing and getting 12% on my one good to know lol thanks for replying
Hello , huge fan of this build, just got 75 to change my tabula for the atziri's. It s only a 5L so lost a bit of damage in process.
Changed the build to CI too, dying far less now. Map clearing is a breath for most of it.

But I m getting really hard time vs Bosses, I don't know what I m doing wrong, I know I lost dps with my 5L and tree changes but I dont think it s only that...

lack of crit? lack of lvl?
Hi all, I write through on Google Translate, before simply! I was a bit reworked build author, seems to be the best. But I do not understand how he got 10k + shield in the video is dialed? I do 68lvl collected everything except breastplate and shield and I only have 2k Shield ...
https://ru.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQV9BbUNfA5IEHsRDxEvEVARlhXXFqoWvxmKGo8bJRutHU8d2SLqIvQk_SoLKjgrCiy_LOEtHy1VNbk6rTsNPdE94j7PQktDVEcGS65Mg0yzUUdU_lZjW_Rca13yX2pqjGwLbRltbG-EcFJwVnDUdIF1_XiueaF7FH3jf8aESIRvhMWFxYauiEKJ04uZjDaNv4_6kBuTJ5S4mhObtaEvotmmf6crrGasmLDYsbO0DLVIuT65b73mvjq-isHFwuzDOsNtyBTK083q0B_Q0NRC2HbZW9sa29TfvudU53To1ukC6rrrY-wY7UHv6_Rx9W_22vfX-WP5pPsJ_xz_3g==
Last edited by furkot123 on Sep 25, 2016, 12:08:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info