(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Could I get this build going for under 200chaos on parandus? I'm getting bored of my crit sparker and always wanted to try a flicker build.
"
CrackedSanity wrote:
Could I get this build going for under 200chaos on parandus? I'm getting bored of my crit sparker and always wanted to try a flicker build.

Well, search yourself the Key items on poe.trade

Bino, Doedre's damning, Vertex
"
CrackedSanity wrote:

No, it's not a build for 200 chaos. I'm geared for 200 chaos atm. We started all together with my friends, Now they can farm tier 13 maps while i'm dying at tier 7. This build requires a very good ping and no spikes and lockstep and its kinda no fun to play with it, without lockstep i constantly get crashed.

With 200 chaos you will be left just like me with 5k energy shield and constantly stunned on almost every point of damage recieved :P

If you don't care lvling your char 90+ for a long time before you gear to at least 1 mirror you can go with it np, its very much fun. You will find yourself randomly dying in all kind of stupid situations.
Hey man, first thing i want to say is that i love this build, is my first CI char and flicker strike is so much fun, however i'm struggling a bit atm and i'm not sure in which is the most efficient way to improve my gear.

This is my current gear
Spoiler

i used to use this chest when it was 5l (i spent like 400 fuses trying to make it 6L but i failed miserably)

Spoiler

The problem is that when it was 5L i didn't linked Physical to Lightning so it was almost impossible to proc herald of thunder, making the dual curse unviable.

Now i saved 2 exalts destined to improve my gear, but i'm not sure if i should spent it trying to make the atziri's chest 6L or i should spent those 2ex in a shield with 1100 ev and 381 es. What do you think? Should i save those ex or spent it in other stuff? thanks in advance
Go link that Splendour, you get way more Evasion, Energyshield and some Resists

I always tend to not use Tabula at all, or get rid of it as soon as possible
how do you deal with reflect? Do you think leech leech gem would help?
"
how do you deal with reflect? Do you think leech leech gem would help?

You will have no reflect problems, because the Phys damage is split with Phys to lightning.

Reflect will only hurt on Minus Max Map's , Reflect Maps and with an Aura Bot.

what do you recommend with only a 5L? thank you!
"
what do you recommend with only a 5L? thank you!

Like on the 1st page, use onle melee phys or melee dmg. on full life
Yea so this is my current tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIAzyDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFe0Wqha_GYoajxslIuoi9CT9J6kqCyo4KwosvyzhLVU1uTfUPdE-z0cGSVFJsUuuTINRR1S9VmNcQF3yX2pirGqMbAhsC2yMbRltbHBScFZw1HSBdf1943_GhG-ExYaujAuNv4_6kBuTJ5aLmhObtaEvotmjo6XLpyusZrDYtMW1SLk-uXy95r46vorC7MM6yBTN6tDQ1ELVudfP2HbZW9sa29Tb5-dU53To1ukC62PsGOyw7T_viPDV8Yry4fVv9tr5N_mk-wn_3g==?accountName=SwiftReject&characterName=ImOnlineOnPoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info