(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Currently I'm working on completing this build; although I only reach 4k ES with discipline on.

On the other hand, is it viable for dual dagger?
Hey Deathshiva,
dual Daggers can be really tricky i mean, you weaken a layer of defence.
With ghost dance you recover energy shield equal to 5% of your evasion rating and you weaken another layer of defense and this is block chance believe me you want the block chance and you want the full power of es recover.

Another trick to gain es would be to buy a belt with "disciplin has #% aura effect". In league we dont have the option for legacy gear so we need
es nearly every where we can get it.

greetz
Last edited by Desarotion on Jul 2, 2019, 6:36:20 AM
Hello! Just started this build and i was wondering (maybe its already answered in the forum but i cant seem to find it) when are you using Rumi's? Because Rumi's and Lion's are both Granite flask and cancel each other. Thanks for answering :) Great build btw.
Wich flask you need depends on the situation, if you need more dmg you take the lion´s roar, if you need more defense you take the rumis.
Its a lil bit management and not just brainless flask clicking.
I do not understand what a bunch of stones is needed for flicker strike with 30k damage? 4 red, 1 blue and 1 green nest?

So as i said i cleared Shaper with my Character and this was my gear including a lvl 21 hatred. The timeless jewel was pretty nice at the ranger jewel socket it gaves me defense and a bunch of damage.
The entire gear cost me something like 8-9 ex and yeah for this budget it performes very well. In the 6 link i tried diffrent skills like cyclone for better clearing and than i just used flicker for small mobs and movement. Its up to you what you use even against the legion. Its a nice tanky template for a Ci trickster with so many options.
So I switched to shield (thank to the failed corrupted dagger). It feels a bit more tanky.

4 linked Flicker Strike is still decent for clearing. Although I would switch to Blade flurry for legion packs/rare packs.

I will improved the gear once I could afford expensive unique. :|

Last edited by Darthshiva on Jul 8, 2019, 7:20:11 AM
Guys, what about the new auras?
Pride, flesh and stone and the War banner? (this one is not that new)

Aren't they better than hatred + HOI combo?
Our main source of dmg is the physical dmg, so it should be worth the try, no?

And i must say i really love this build. My gear is nothing special, but I really enjoy the fast paced gameplay :)

Thanks for the replies
The New Auras are really strong no doubt, the reason for HOI is aoe Clear.

I would only go pure phys if there is a easy way to get 100% chance to impale to get the full effect.

Sadly the 2 Impale clusters are between Maurader and Duelist, so pretty far away.

Would this chest be worth using for this build? I made this during Synthesis as a caster chest (specifically for Vortex Trickster) but it looks like it would be really sweet for Flicker Strike with the extra chance to gain Frenzy charges on hit (from any skill) and massive Trickster ES (1078 with 21 Discipline)

Obviously the Arcane Surge is a wasted mod for an attack build, but the rest seems good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info