Elemental Damage with Attacks

i just have one simple question, does weapon elemental damage affect ice shot aoe dmg. i mean on a 100 phys dmg shot the arrow would do 40 ice and 60 phys on a lvl 1 ice shot right?, then with Elem weapon dmg (lets say +75%) the arrow would deal 60 phys and 70 ice right? , the question is: will the cone do (40*1.75)+60=130 cold damage, or (100*1.75)=175 cold dmg. The difference is huge. I made some test and it seems that the first theory occurs. sorry for my bad English im french canadian ;).
Please don't doublepost. It's redundant and confusing. :)
Ty alot =D and sorry
Still no solid confirmation on whether this effects summon skeletons, but this seems as if it should, if they are also affected by something which gives them elemental damage(an aura or a support).

I'd love to know the answer, since my skeletons are in range of at least 2 of the damage auras.
I would pretty much guarantee this DOESN'T work for zombies (unarmed), and any spell casting or non weapon wielding spectres.

This would be clear to the user, if the information about how much damage our summons were doing was available.
Skeletons qualify for all melee support gems. There aree better options, but this is a melee gem.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Last edited by Autocthon on Mar 16, 2014, 12:06:17 PM
Tooltip won't show any change in dps or change the elemental dmg shown on it either when I link

to elemental hit.

This a glitch or what?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Your DPS doesn't reflect Elemental Hit's bonus Elemental Damage either. Just thought you might like to know. It can't display the random values properly.

(who knew, the DPS display is once again utter horseshit!)
Does this support work with Doomfletch? I use split arrow, with no elemental damage whatsoever, except what Doomfletch adds. Is linking WED to split arrow doing anything?
"
el_indio wrote:
Does this support work with Doomfletch? I use split arrow, with no elemental damage whatsoever, except what Doomfletch adds. Is linking WED to split arrow doing anything?

If I understand correctly, yes it does -- but you'll get more out of flat phys with doomfletch.
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
I dont quite understand this Gem. Does it combine well with lets say Wild Strike and phys ONLY weapons? Does it only effect the dmg of a weapon and not a skill? If my weapon ONLY has phys dmg with no elemental is it useless to use with LA or Wildstrike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info