Chance to Ignite

This could be changed to a 'more' modifier, and it still wouldn't be worth using.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
Increase % chance to Ignite, ignite and DD nerfed so its time to make %% chance to Ignite higher or 100%
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I'm using this on a build that uses ele focus right now & it gives so much damage that its BiS after controlled destruction/ele focus/fire pen... the whole reason for this gem to exist is "ignite" & if it does better than other support gems even in a build that can't ignite then the balance is broken.

Please stop slapping %more damage on every support gem instead of making them interesting mechanics.
"
Pion33r wrote:
I'm using this on a build that uses ele focus right now & it gives so much damage that its BiS after controlled destruction/ele focus/fire pen... the whole reason for this gem to exist is "ignite" & if it does better than other support gems even in a build that can't ignite then the balance is broken.

Please stop slapping %more damage on every support gem instead of making them interesting mechanics.

I totally agree.

Yes I will use this if i ever level with a pure fire skill from 1-30 at least if i have the links because it's fire damage support but it's lame that chance to ignite = generic more damage support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info