Warlord's Mark

"
Mantar wrote:
How is this curse working exactly together with minions? One thing I know for sure is that minions fill your flasks. So does this curse improve the rate they are filling your flask? Do they leech life and mana for me? For themselves? Are they getting endurance charges for themselves/for me?
The minions make the attack, that attack is granted life leech, so the minions leech life back to themselves. Same with charges - they kill, they get charges. They have a maximum charge limit of zero, so that's not so useful.
This skill isn't really a summoner skill.
"
konfeta wrote:
4% is a lot of leach, actually. It's just that this game is making a mistake of allowing players to get 10+, which is downright absurd.

Considering how high DPS goes up end-game, it's a good chunk of health restoration, especially on AoE attacks.

When most of your damage is nonphysical, 4% is basically 0%.
Hm, I must repeat my question, then. What build? Was it twinked? Is it a very high damage focus? Do you use summons? On my heavy tank Marauder, this curse made a strongly notable difference in terms of how much damage I could tank; even with maxed out Endurance Charges.
Last edited by konfeta on Dec 12, 2011, 9:35:27 AM
I already posted my build on the previous page. I don't have any insane gear, just random junk I found.
I was wondering about skills.
I just use infernal blow unless it's elemental reflect or fire resistant, then I use heavy swing (rare). then the usual blood rage and enduring cry for charges.
0.9.5 feedback below this post

Extremely useful skill, especially now after its recent Endurance charge buff, even moreso in higher levels.

I use it as my main way of surviving, using its leech/Endurance charges alongside Ground Slam to tank groups.

The leech alone is enough to make me not need to use potions. Mana potions are useless to me as well. "Oh, out of mana? Let me just Ground Slam this marked group." Bam, instantly filled.

This is at high level-ish play (currently 2 handed mace level 61 Marauder).

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm also using the Resolute Technique skill, which helps tremendously.
Last edited by Smoke_Max on Dec 31, 2011, 12:48:52 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Mantar wrote:
How is this curse working exactly together with minions? One thing I know for sure is that minions fill your flasks. So does this curse improve the rate they are filling your flask? Do they leech life and mana for me? For themselves? Are they getting endurance charges for themselves/for me?
The minions make the attack, that attack is granted life leech, so the minions leech life back to themselves. Same with charges - they kill, they get charges. They have a maximum charge limit of zero, so that's not so useful.

Any plans on allowing minions get charges? Conduit keystone would be quite useful for buffing your minions.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
"
Targuil wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Mantar wrote:

Any plans on allowing minions get charges? Conduit keystone would be quite useful for buffing your minions.

Have to agree with this. I think minions should be able to receive charges but only as a character with no skill points spent could (max of 2, fairly minor stat increases from charges) would be an interesting way of supporting/buffing your minions.

Perhaps there could even be a handful of skills interacting with minions and charges... increasing the amount they can hold/benefit they receive from them or granting them under certain conditions.

e.g. a keystone "On kill: nearby minions gain a frenzy charge" or "When summoned your minions start with 6 endurance charges lasting 20 seconds"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info