Explosive Arrow

I'm an editor for the wiki, and while in a stream someone mentioned the wiki page https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Remote_Mine_Support shows Explosive Arrow as not benefiting from the More multiplier on Remote Mine.

Is that actually the case? The person mentioned that they've been using EA mines and have gotten pretty decent damage with a mine-scaling tree, so it seems to be benefiting from the increased mine damage nodes which makes it odd that it would not be benefiting from the More damage on the support.

Since the tooltip is useless for EA, could someone from GGG please verify whether the Remote Mine Support gem fully supports EA's explosion? While we're at it, what gem tags does the explosion itself have?
If EA is linked to the Mine Support, the explosion deals Mine Damage.
It's funny that Caustic Arrow is explicitly listed as something that does work, because it's the exact same deal.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
If EA is linked to the Mine Support, the explosion deals Mine Damage.
It's funny that Caustic Arrow is explicitly listed as something that does work, because it's the exact same deal.

Yup, I found that odd as well. Both are secondary damage, so both should work the same way. But I figure I should be thorough in making sure how the gems interact since it is wiki work.
Does the projectile damage or area damage double dip on the burning damage? Always been curious of it.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Evarsor wrote:
"
Dogorox wrote:
Can someone tell me if the damage from the timed charges reflects? I was wondering if it was similar to Trap damage, which does not.

The explosion damage isn't dealt by the player
Yes it is.
Elemental reflection will apply to damage from explosive arrow's explosion

Does Fortify reduce reflected damage from explosions? I couldnt find an answer anywhere:/
IGN: Coldim or Coldimos
Time to discard my EA build because how absurd it is when I try to fight unique bosses.
How does the Explosive Arrow explosion behave when you stack charges using different instances of the Explosive Arrow skill?

For example, suppose you have five different Explosive Arrow skill gems, each separately supported so that each has a different chance to ignite, crit chance, AoE modifiers, and duration. You apply one charge from each skill to a single enemy. When the explosion goes off, how does the crit and ignite roll? What area radius will it have?
Last edited by TheMipchunk on Nov 16, 2016, 5:21:34 PM
"
TheMipchunk wrote:
How does the Explosive Arrow explosion behave when you stack charges using different instances of the Explosive Arrow skill?

For example, suppose you have five different Explosive Arrow skill gems, each separately supported so that each has a different chance to ignite, crit chance, AoE modifiers, and duration. You apply one charge from each skill to a single enemy. When the explosion goes off, how does the crit and ignite roll? What area radius will it have?
The first arrow is the one that explodes. The others do nothing but add charges to it.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
TheMipchunk wrote:

The first arrow is the one that explodes. The others do nothing but add charges to it.

That's really interesting. So in theory you could have 1 super amazing explosive arrow from a 6L and then have another one from a 4l with faster attacks, knockback, etc. build up the charges. The first arrow would do damage, while the successive ones would just be for utility.

It would probably be impossible to micromanage that way though.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Thanks for the prompt response. Does the same rule apply to the duration, or does the duration of the charge effect depend on which EA skill applied it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info