[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

No, because you are dual wielding 2 daggers dual strike is the best gem for this build. If you really want to play double strike I would recommend going for only 1 dagger and a good evasion shield. You would have to change to passive tree since you aren't dual wielding anymore.
sllright , thx alot :)
HI there all

First of all thanks for the guide and build. - Ive been looking for and dual strike build for ages.

I tried going IR and following you setup etc...How ever I felt that I would get killed way too often since armor is relatively low using belly! - The use of abyssus simply kills me too easy...

So I opted in for an evasion build using acro and daressos for extra dodge plus leech...
The damage is ABSOLUTY insane and the most ive ever reached in any build = 161k unbuffed in town ^^ :O - But I just cant seem to hit a good life pool! im currently lvl 85 and sitting at 3.9k HP *sad face!

Belly is simply not worth the extra life imo, so my question is how to tweak the tree without losing too much damage? or maybe some of my gear could be replaced?

My tree:

My gear:
Spoiler

I hope someone can help my since I really wanna play this build at high dps! - but with way more life....somehow :P

With regards!
Last edited by Fathervic on Aug 3, 2016, 11:00:45 AM
"
Fathervic wrote:
HI there all

First of all thanks for the guide and build. - Ive been looking for and dual strike build for ages.

I tried going IR and following you setup etc...How ever I felt that I would get killed way too often since armor is relatively low using belly! - The use of abyssus simply kills me too easy...

So I opted in for an evasion build using acro and daressos for extra dodge plus leech...
The damage is ABSOLUTY insane and the most ive ever reached in any build = 161k unbuffed in town ^^ :O - But I just cant seem to hit a good life pool! im currently lvl 85 and sitting at 3.9k HP *sad face!

Belly is simply not worth the extra life imo, so my question is how to tweak the tree without losing too much damage? or maybe some of my gear could be replaced?

My tree:

My gear:
Spoiler

I hope someone can help my since I really wanna play this build at high dps! - but with way more life....somehow :P

With regards!

Your gear is definitely not the problem, daresso's is very nice with its easy endurance charge generation and the stronger immortal call. This means that you should only be able to die to big hits that oneshot you.

With capped resistances there should only be physical damage that can oneshot and these are attacks in most cases. So with enough evasion and dodge you probably can survive them but I wouldn't recommend it for hardcore. With enough armour it would be safer but there aren't any armor nodes to get on that side of the tree.

As you already said you need more life. You are missing some very important nodes, I understand that damage is important but I think that easy allocatable life nodes are more important.

The ranger starting area has some very strong ones, 17% life and some evasion for 4 points is very nice. You also should get written in blood between shadow and witch. These are another 20% and some strength.
Right now you can additionally pick up the last 4% node of the thick skin cluster.

You should either get these nodes during the next levels or respec some damage nodes for now and get them later again.
@Aquafreeze

Many thanks for the quick reply :)

Ill try to do what you say and let you know how it turns out :)

With regards!
Last edited by Fathervic on Aug 3, 2016, 11:29:30 AM
What about ascendancy ?
You can find my choices in the passive tree of my guide.
Spoiler
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:
HI there all

My tree:

My gear:
Spoiler

With regards!

Your gear is definitely not the problem, daresso's is very nice with its easy endurance charge generation and the stronger immortal call. This means that you should only be able to die to big hits that oneshot you.

With capped resistances there should only be physical damage that can oneshot and these are attacks in most cases. So with enough evasion and dodge you probably can survive them but I wouldn't recommend it for hardcore. With enough armour it would be safer but there aren't any armor nodes to get on that side of the tree.

As you already said you need more life. You are missing some very important nodes, I understand that damage is important but I think that easy allocatable life nodes are more important.

The ranger starting area has some very strong ones, 17% life and some evasion for 4 points is very nice. You also should get written in blood between shadow and witch. These are another 20% and some strength.
Right now you can additionally pick up the last 4% node of the thick skin cluster.

You should either get these nodes during the next levels or respec some damage nodes for now and get them later again.

So im sitting at 4.5k HP now. - I'm still getting one shot and I cant really do lab runs, but im not giving up yet :D - I'm gonna try vaal pact next and gonna keep levelling! :)
Abyssus on labs without armor is a death sentence :D

If you get hit once by a phys trap you are quite dead :P
How about a replacement for blood magic? Tried riposte but i wasn't very impressed. Maybe Life on Hit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info