[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

Have you tried using Trickster rather than Assassin, and if so what were your opinions of it?
No I haven't but you definitely can try that. Almost every ascendancy is possible but I don't know which is the best.
Dear AquaFreeze, thanks for this build, I am lvl55 and this is working quite well for me! Enjoying dual daggers.

Well, we just got 2.3.0 and a free full respec. I am lvling without allocating anything so far and thinking if I need to use the respec or not. Do you think any changes in 2.3.0 affect current passive skills selection?

Thank you!
"
Zaknafeyne wrote:
Dear AquaFreeze, thanks for this build, I am lvl55 and this is working quite well for me! Enjoying dual daggers.

Well, we just got 2.3.0 and a free full respec. I am lvling without allocating anything so far and thinking if I need to use the respec or not. Do you think any changes in 2.3.0 affect current passive skills selection?

Thank you!

Because they didn't change anything on the passive tree (that is relevant for us) I don't think that we need to change something aswell. I would consider playing slayer (for example) if you want to do something different. Passive tree would be almost the same. Otherwise there is nothing different to 2.2
Hey man do you believe this build is still good for 2.3(prophecy?)
"
Xcoercedx wrote:
Hey man do you believe this build is still good for 2.3(prophecy?)

Yes, of course. As I said previously, there haven't been many changes and there was no direct nerf to this build. The only thing you should consider is testing some different ascendancy classes since there are so many options now.
YEah? I'd appreciate taking a look at what you mean man, what're you currently running?
Actually I am not playing this build, I am trying to find something else in prophecy. Yesterday I just played with my character in standard a little bit and it is working still very well.

Maybe I will play a dual strike slayer in prophecy if I don't find something that I like so stay tuned.
hi body , i'm following your guide since i'm lvl 1 and i'm now 65 and i ve a question ? is that worth it to equip 2 bino's ? cuz actually i have 1 mark of the doubt and 1 bino's , i don'y know how much nerfes has been bino's ty body and nice guide ^^ i'm oneshotting everything x))
It isn't that important, bino's is still a very good dagger and definitely better than mark of the doubting knight. YOu can also get a rare dagger but bino's shoulnd't be that expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info