Summon Chaos Golem

"
cigarette wrote:
yeah i'd like to learn a bit more about how it works

i can see that as far as the golem itself is concerned the base damage and life scales, and the attack speed is always 1.00

is the base damage physical or chaos? is there a phys to chaos conversion?

it's auto attacks are attacks obviously, and the aura is a spell? does the aura hit or just cause a dot? does it scale the golem's damage?

and is the cascade of chaos spikes a spell or attack? and how does it scale

like i imagine minion damage should scale all three (attack, cascade, aura); what about faster attacks or faster casting, or echo or multistrike? what about melee phys or add chaos/other add flat gems? does the aura and cascade operate on a cool down that can be changed with supports?

how do aura effects interact with the cascade and aura? or does added flat elemental damage (or any damage) effect the aura and cascade?

what about supports like void manip?

want to know this too!
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET US HAVE AN OPTION TO TURN OFF PET/MINION SOUNDS!!! those golems are driving me nuts to the point they make me stop playing at times!!!

Or at least make an official note that it it ok to use a third parti program to disable the sounds.
Last edited by Drimli on Sep 7, 2016, 10:15:28 PM
As I have it understood, golems have a fixed base life that does not increase per level. Leveling the gem only increases their innate "%increased minion life" mod.

If so, how much base health do they have, is this number released?
If I'm mistaken - is there a health chart for them somewhere?
If they just got thousands upon thousands of %Minion Life they wouldn't scale so well with your Increased Minion Life :P Their base Life scales with Gem levels, same as with every Minion; it's listed in the skillbar description of your Golem. This of course factors in Minion Life, but it's pretty easy to reverse-engineer.

There's also the wiki.
Yeah, that makes sense... The small % increase number wouldn't yield that much.
Doesn't help the tooltip is always fucked up. Didn't know the number were posted in the wiki, thanks for the quick reply!
Last edited by lucksickle on Apr 9, 2017, 4:37:10 PM
Since Blasphemy's AOE is being brought back, will Chaos Golems also have their AOE restored?

Edit: Nvm, looks like it was curse radius, not Blasphemy itself that was adjusted. Question stands though. Will Chaos Golem have its former AOE restored?
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Last edited by tomatopotato on Aug 2, 2017, 11:55:18 AM
I use it for a melee ranger, as it doesn't got armor but evasion so it need some dmg reduction, but the dmg reduction with this golem is very low, just 3 to 5% at start. Then I don't like its looks, it looks like a stone golem. I was expecting some dark shadow of death with a dark cloud, something like that, but not a stone golem. It's just helpful with his chaos spell that can be really good with a lesser poison support.
So it should be great to increase its dmg reduction percent, and maybe to redesign its model so it will not looks like a stone golem.
Last edited by obi36 on Sep 2, 2017, 1:37:34 PM
This golem gem must grants "increase #% defensive"

rather more than "reduce physical damage taken"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info