Eternal Orbs

"
goetzjam wrote:
Worst change ever. Thanks for making sure the rich remain that way and anyone that wants to challenge the top tier items already rolled can't possibly ever do it themselves.

Well played.

Exactly !

This is the worst and most stupid change in poe's history.

I would really love a well argumented reason for this change !!

I am not crying about it - this change probably turned all my mirrored gear into double value since it will be impossible to make something similar without the eternal orb. - but It does take away my options to craft good new gear, and thats almost all I got left to do in standard. And since I do not care much about value of my items but is mostly conserned about improving and making new items and builds I see the beginning of an end for my Path of exile play.

Great day for the flippers that flip away their life for a few orbs/dollars on ebay or where they sell their flipper renevue. - bad day for people who actually like to play, farm and craft.

Godbye Path of Exile - Welcome Path of Trading.....Rofl

Last edited by Gnisteren on Jul 7, 2015, 10:12:11 AM
"
Gnisteren wrote:

Nah, adding the mirror was much more stupid to begin with. Then they tripled the stupid, by adding the eternal. And now they are taking the least smart decision to remove eternals, instead of mirrors.

But we all know GGG doesn't balance for Legacy League, uhm, Standard.

"
Gnisteren wrote:

What? It always was Path of trade. How did you et/ex & get your mirrored gear? By actually finding eternals & mirrors? (rhetoric question)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Gnisteren wrote:

Nah, adding the mirror was much more stupid to begin with. Then they tripled the stupid, by adding the eternal. And now they are taking the least smart decision to remove eternals, instead of mirrors.

But we all know GGG doesn't balance for Legacy League, uhm, Standard.

"
Gnisteren wrote:

What? It always was Path of trade. How did you et/ex & get your mirrored gear? By actually finding eternals & mirrors? (rhetoric question)

- Yes I am also in favor for removing the Mirror - but keeping the Eternal.

I got my mirrored items playing the game and finding good rare items that I sold in my shop here in the forums. - I have been here since full release and I also played more then most and leveld a ton of gems that was once easy 2-3-5 exalted each level 20/20, sold tons of 78 maps for 1 ex each. - Prices was different then they are now - mirrors was not more then 140-150 ex and eternals was 3-4 ex at that time. I feel bad for the new players they will have a really hard time grinding their way up. - It was not as hard to begind with atleast not for me.
I did not mention I crafted my items, - I have never been near that amount in orbs to craft a mirror worty weapon. - I would maby be able to do that now since I got a ton of exalted. But with the removing of the eternal I will not :-)

And yes trading was an important factor, but flippin was not ! - never said no to a good deal when I see people selling items I would find more vauable, but I have never and will never spam trading chats or make forumposts asking to buy items for cheap for the only purpose to sell more expensive.

Maby I should have written patch of flipping instead :-)
Last edited by Gnisteren on Jul 7, 2015, 11:14:04 AM
I was thinking.. What if people in fresh leagues will still craft perfect items with the istance crash way? or is that impossible now? or maybe ggg will always find it out?
"
vio wrote:
i don't understand chris at all when he says they couldn't see any kind of trading with these orbs?!

that was referring to the duped currency.

it's page 50 and people are still pretending that eternals don't exist and that axn/ventor/jin/etc can't just make new, stupidly gg mirror-worthy items.

the main difference is that now ONLY the extremely filthy rich players can craft. previously, anyone with 50+ex could give it a shot with some sort of decent odds (with a little luck). now, one needs to be supremely wealthy just to have a chance... and with a moderate to high amount of luck.

so far, the only change is that the price of eternals went up a lot. that's really it.

and also, +1 to mirrors should be removed (instead of eternals) or items should have a limit on the amount of times it can be mirrored.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jul 7, 2015, 12:13:15 PM
Oh no. Now some people will have to settle for using items such as:

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING GGG. I WANT 6T1 OR FUCK OFF. YOU EXPECT ME TO WEAR THIS POS TRASH BELT WHILE DOING 78 ROTAS? OTHER PARTY MEMBER LAUGH AT ME FOR NOT MIRROR BELT GG GGG

Spoiler
hue

IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
Last edited by GreatWhite47 on Jul 7, 2015, 12:11:33 PM
Bad idea. I have over 2K hours of playing and I didn't have one drop of eternal. It was sooooo rare. So it cannot have big impact on community of hundred thousand people playing. I don't have even one mirror item because I was not able to buy it. What about now? How I can get better gear in long term? I will be always behind to some1 who has mirror item. Very bad idea without removing mirror items either.
Last edited by Kastmar on Jul 7, 2015, 12:17:28 PM
also, since there's obviously collusion between ventor/axn/etc (ventor even admitted it and even explained in detail past instances of it in a podcast, just yesterday), they'd likely just agree on the bases/types that they each will craft, and each try to make/hold that part of the market. forever.

making eternals legacy would likely inhibit them to having to pick a few items, instead of having any/all made, but that's likely the only effect.

...if they want to. given that they basically already have the market, there's little incentive for them to pay to outdo themselves. they'd probably just buy/hoard up all the eternals, just to keep others from getting them and being competitive.

oops. i mean... this is the best change eva! <3! all hail ggg! now the econuhme is fixed, and we're all rich!
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jul 7, 2015, 12:19:08 PM
Crhis

Why are you messing arround with currency's just like that
Intentions or not, adjusting was more appropiate, not simply removing them
well as stated on page one , the rich get richer. I wasted 2 years crafting this

rip and rip poe

at least I can play alpha cent 2 !!! and re play diablo 1 !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info