Eternal Orbs

Might as well remove exalts now too, because they just became dollar bills.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 5, 2015, 11:16:16 PM
GG, GGG

Way to completely fuck permanent leagues. What's the point? There are still 1000s of eternals in fluctuation, the only thing this will do is make RMTers stupidly rich and make it impossible for anyone else to ever craft anything good again.
I spent a lot of time, effort and currency starting to craft a full MF gear set on HC. Which has now completely gone to shit thank you very much.

Why not just disable them in temp leagues? I don't get it. At all.
i remember back in open beta when the 3 best mauls in poe.trade were 3 DIFFERENT ITEMS! THANK GOD THOSE TIMES ARE BACK!
Damn. I've never had an Eternal drop in thousands of hours. And now that may never happen. That makes me a little sad for some reason. Oh well.

"
Chris wrote:
At the release of the next Path of Exile expansion after The Awakening

Next full expansion (like Awakening), or next mini-expansion (like Forsaken Masters)?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95(retired?) 92(BPL) 97(GSF)
Nice GGG, Streamers with hundreds of Eternals are MASSIVELY inflating their price now. 50EX+.

/Rant

Why not just replace 1x Eternal with 1x EX...........
Last edited by iamnotspock on Jul 5, 2015, 11:22:53 PM
well this sucks, they were rare enough as it is... played thousands of hours, on multiple accounts, and all i ever found was 1....
"
Pr0m3th3u5 wrote:
well this sucks, they were rare enough as it is... played thousands of hours, on multiple accounts, and all i ever found was 1....

which is why they were impractical to begin with...
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
"
Pr0m3th3u5 wrote:

4865 Hours here :D

Welcome to RNGHELL

Oh yes, YES! YES! My T2 items on HC leagues will be worth something once again! This! This changes EVERYTHING!
IGN: Avlee
Ha! Guess I should have taken that offer I got yesterday of an eternal for a bow in my shop!

Eternals have been irrelevant for me for my entire time playing PoE. I stick to challenge leagues and have only ever found one -- in a week-long race, of course! Having started playing at v1.0, I've never seen an economy that didn't have eternal orbs in it.

I'm interested to see how their absence changes the distribution of wealth. Without 6-T1 items at the top of poe.trade destroying any potential competition, now anyone could potentially find the best item on the server. Crafting via chaos orb may actually be worthwhile now.

Overall, I'm glad to see GGG is not afraid to make big changes to see how they play out.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Last edited by Futchya on Jul 5, 2015, 11:41:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info