Eternal Orbs

Great change
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
diffor wrote:
I don't like this change. Removing eternal orbs removes end end game goals. Most people who are praising the change never dealt with the challenges of the trading economy to amass enough currency to obtain mirrors and mass eternals. The process is grueling and this change really undermines the hard work of people who are saving up in a legitimate manner.

And i thought I was playing an action rpg while the whole time I was instead playing a trading simulator... If only I had knew...

More seriously, you guys should look at stock market if you enjoy those things. You would make REAL money that way

Hasn't been the first time someone has said that to me (or directed at a group that contains me)

Still though
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Support the casuals, fuck over the hardcore players.

>GAME IS STILL FOR HARDCORE GAMERS LOL

Hardcore or retarded? It was "hardcore" to no-life it up sinking Exalts/Eternals into gear...seeing it fail then rinse-repeating daily? That was some kick ass hardcore pride inducing achievement for you? Get out of here man, crafting in this game was ass and this is a great step towards fixing it. It isn't targeting casuals really, if they implement better crafting options. It is just making the time spent more rewarding for those that don't have all day to no life it.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jul 5, 2015, 10:38:50 PM
I said how people would use them in precisely the unintended way they were used. 2 days or so before they actually came out.

But I guess if everyone listened to Jack Bauer the show would have been called Twelve.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
yah path of diablo

smart drops
auto click my skill tree for me
unique drop every 3-5 mins
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I said how people would use them in precisely the unintended way they were used. 2 days or so before they actually came out.

But I guess if everyone listened to Jack Bauer the show would have been called Twelve.

Out of curiosity, what was the original intended use?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
What a good news!!!!
good change. IT will make crafting items more interesting again.

And I have 1 et orb in stash. Im rich now! :D

please dont buff ex drop rateso exalting will still be fun and not something yo udo everyday on every item.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 5, 2015, 10:47:11 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
liquidSG wrote:

Without some sort of change, we're back to pointless chaos spamming and yoloexalting at the end of leagues "for the lols". [/agree and agree. but if u wanna to mirror service to end or be cheaper and if u wanna to crafting to be easier shouldnt u remove mirror from game and increase the drop rate of eternal a little? makes much more sense to me]

If we can avoid the creation of game breaking abominations like Glyph Mark and Loath bane who force the devs to balance the game around them I'm fine with that.

Making better master crafting mods, roll ratios and drop rates of useable gear would make the loss of Eternals sting a lot less for those that somehow think they needed them in the first place. There are game changes that could be done and likely will be done that are healthier and more rewarding to the player. You want all these assholes with their mirror service monopolies to continue on into 2.0 and beyond? Or do you want to feel rewarded as a player by playing the game and being able to create rather decent gear yourself without having to sink 100-1000's of Exalts/Eternals into it. That's a terrible crafting design at its core, its ridiculous the success rate of rolls versus the cost/rarity of orbs required to achieve it. It was fucked up to begin with and should be revised heavily.
Last edited by Thiagon856 on Jul 5, 2015, 10:48:31 PM
After giving it some thought, I think it would be best to have them be only be obtainable through diviniation cards. The rarity is more or less under control that way and even casual players can have access to them with enough effort. I like the sound of that.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info