Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

I have a clan and looking to add people init it just me and my buddy right now and we like to have more who can do runs with us and everything we are not masters at the game but we like to have fun playing the game if ur interested message me
hi any guild's recruiting? msg me plz
New player active looking to join guild!
What I'm Looking For:
Looking for a chill and mature guild.

About Me:
I'm an EU player who's been playing off and on as a solo player every few leagues since (2013) and want to find a group of players to play with. Last league i played was Sanctum. My highest character level is 95.

My Gameplay:
I usually start the league off slow in terms of leveling. This leagues i plan to play righteous fire mapper.
Hi guys, wanna join a chill guild, I'm a chill guy. English or romanian language preffered. Best regards,
Looking for a guild, a New Active player, Singapur server (eng).

New player look for a fun NA guild to join! Right now playing leagues! Thanks in advance! Message me here! :D
eu player looking for a casual guild to play with. lvl 80 jugg
Hi, newish to Poe, looking for a guild geared towards newer players.
Have been playing rpg's since before computers, and have returned to poe a few months ago.
Last edited by WarlaynMaclaren on Dec 29, 2023, 5:11:02 AM
Hello!

New player here, playing a ton lately, looking for a clan for active, adult US based folks to bombard w/ my stupid questions and just have a nice time with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info