Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

New AU PC Shadow player - lvl28 currently but looking for others to play or just chat and share tips.

"GaryCDXX" in game
Last edited by DankySpliffs on Nov 24, 2021, 9:29:07 PM
Hey there! I am pretty experienced player(about 3000 hours) in poe. Looking for a new active guild(my is dead for sure) nor to small but nor too big. Just wanna have fun/chatting with other players. IGN - Ikfis.
Hello,

Been playing POE for several years now, and currently looking for a HC guild of active players. Never managed to reach end game content, but would really like to find an active guild with players that are willing to help give advice on how to get to end game and just have people to talk to and play with as well.
Been at this game for several years now and honestly never made it to end game. Kinda looking for a guild on Pc that is more chill then anything.
in game name Jyber
ign: Esmaga_Rata
Solo player tired of petering out at Map Level 10 or so. Looking for english speaking guild to show me the end game ropes. I am US-Eastern Standard Time.
Hello,
Casual player here playing in standard atm. Looking for a chill guild to join!
Used to play around breach league, then came back for ultimatium and did some expedition.
EU-time here.

IG: KingPapaya
Hello everyone! Looking for a guild to join.

ID: RedKid
Returning pc player back for 3.16- NA/DC realm, looking for an active guild to get into endgame with. LF an active(ish) discord and some folks to group with.

IGN:luigisbrother
Last edited by PopeMurphII on Dec 21, 2021, 8:10:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info