Hideout Of The Week

🌱🎭🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏿OmegaGuild Hideout v1.3 for Iron Hideout Guild🧑🏿‍🤝‍🧑🏻🎭☮️ | Bashael cover | Stately Base | MTX

I had lots of time limitations to be able to create a hideout from scratch for the new Iron Hideout Guild, which is one of the four elements of the upcoming total revolution I have been preparing for some time, so I had to find a hideout to make a "cover" of. Thankfully a previous Iron Hideout competitor Bashael's amazing creation came to my help. It was an amazing fit just like I specifically asked for it, so I didn't have too much to modify and it was a privilege to work on this project. This is still not final, I will fix a very small remaining lighting flickering issue with version 1.35 at some point which is not disturbing at the moment and appears super rare. After that point, my dream is to turn it into a community hideout where everyone in the community will be able to make contributions, so this way we will make the best guild hideout ever in the whole Path of Exile history! Thank you for this amazing work and for giving me permission to share the hideout file, Bashael!🤜🤛 Don't forget to check out Bashael's original work MegaGuild Hideout here and his YouTube channel here! 750/750 decorations were used. The vanilla version was made on 29.09.2023 and this update was made on 11.03.2024.

The main reason I am doing this project is I am hoping that it will inspire newer-generation architects, and also covering is a term I want to introduce to the hideout community as the ladder of becoming a good hideout architect is still too steep. Everyone in the music industry starts with covers to improve because it is almost impossible to be able to compose on day one. And when you cover let's say Dance of Death from Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson will say nothing. If you find a hideout you like, cover it, and include the name of the original architect in the title, I think this is the best way to improve. I am also still improving myself, so I am covering hideouts to learn more from other architects' works. The question is, will GGG promote covering hideouts and start a whole new era by including this project in this month's showcase?🙂

YouTube | Direct Download
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 12, 2024, 1:14:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fybBslucjTk

Hello. I made this hideout. I wanted to build something dark and gloomy with lots of spooky color variations.
🌲🍃💧Hidden Waterfalls v7.0 | Lush Base | No-MTX (MTX Version Soon!)💧🍃🌲

When all masters unite, in hopes of solving ancient mysteries of a long-forgotten village settled around hidden waterfalls... Our masters recently made an expedition to the hidden temple with Niko's lead and discovered an azurite heaven which is now used to power the village buildings and fuel the crafting bench!

A lush hideout made with the old RPG feeling. It's designed to be as efficient as possible for everyday use while looking calm and relaxing. Everything needed is around and close to the map device. Lily and stashes are together in our hut(items can be vendored and stashed without moving). Every master has it's own place or sharing it's place with another. There are MTX-Free and MTX-included versions and the MTX-included version will be updated and shared here soon! 657/750 decorations were used. The vanilla version was made on 03.08.2018 and last updated on 31.03.2024.

Note: A nostalgia part from 03.08.2018 featuring this hideout's first-ever version's screenshots is added to the end of the video.

YouTube | Direct Download | ▶️ Hideouts Thread
🌿⚗️🍄Wraeclasterdam: Pick Your Poison 1.02 (+18) | Infinite Abyss Base | No-MTX🍄⚗️🌿

Welcome to Wraeclasterdam, exile, a city where all drugs are legal, and more! We start with the waypoint that is right below a weed field, with the legendary strain Kalguuran Sunderf**k sponsored by Highgate Pipeoponics. Below that is our mother plant weed map device sponsored by Innocence Grow Pro Plus lights, and all the needed stashes, lockers, and masters are placed close for practicality. When we go up, we are greeted by the Ghettos with a poppy field grown by the Ghetto Gang. Past that you will see Kalguurans with their shop of northern naturals ranging from a large variety of shrooms, many different fruits with various alkaloid content, purple lotus, and more. Next, Niko greets us with his sulphite cooking shop. Beware, he's more insane than deeper depths in Delve! When we go down from there we pass the Red Light, with mama being Catarina. Don't ever ask her out, or you will be cursed so deadly that even Navali won't be able to help you. If you're tired of all these and looking for something new, Tane's Experimentals Shop will greet you next. You are put in the test cage for a time until Tane decides everything went well. If not, you stay in the cage. If you ever die, do not worry as Navali is there to resurrect you! Then there is Einhar's tavern and coffee shop, it's the best in the whole Wraeclast and supplied with the finest quality Oriathan ale. Enjoy your stay, exile. And never forget; what happens in Wraeclasterdam, stays in Wraeclasterdam. 667/750 decorations were used. Released on 4/20/2024, 4:20pm GMT. Happy 4/20 everyone!

Warning: This is only made for entertainment purposes. Do not do drugs for your past, present, and future.
Note: There is a small light flicker issue in the coffee shop. It is mostly fixed with version 1.02, happens rarely now, and is at an acceptable level.

YouTube | Direct Download

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info