Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Have a question,im following the guide about leveling and everything,so it says we should get Enfeeble,Warlord's Mark and Blasphemy...so it makes it into Auras,but one big problem for me is that im running out of mana to use all those auras since i have Enfeeble and Warlord's thats 70% gone+ im using Herald of thunder+sometimes clarity,anyone have some suggestions?
@SirFlipper: For me, it started to work once Arc hit Lv17 and i could equip real gear and a Pledge of Hands. But i gotta add that it was really early league when i didn't fully understand how some breaches work, and also got some performance issues that didn't help.

It's definitely not as strong as Flameblast, but should be strong enough with everything in place.

@Bakkkiii: Disable Herald of Thunder.
twitch.tv/enki91
What do you guys use for life leech before getting Warlord's Mark?im getting rekt in Breaches
My CWDT always summons 2 lightning golems, instead of 1 each. How do I prevent this?
Can you tell me the name of all the gems on the Judgement staff pls?
Are we having any mana regen passive that gives alot of mana back,or maybe extends our max mana,because im having ALOT of cast speed on arc with 4 support skills on it and its eating mana like crazy im having issues casting it...also having 3 auras on top of that that take like 95% of my mana bar..any suggestions? :/i dont see it anywhere in the build
Is there any other way to build up power charges using dual void battery?
It kinda sucks to use orb, slows down a lot the gameplay.
"
Bakkkiii wrote:
Are we having any mana regen passive that gives alot of mana back,or maybe extends our max mana,because im having ALOT of cast speed on arc with 4 support skills on it and its eating mana like crazy im having issues casting it...also having 3 auras on top of that that take like 95% of my mana bar..any suggestions? :/i dont see it anywhere in the build

3 auras? Which auras are you using? You're only supposed to use 2.
"
ViDmEx wrote:
Is there any other way to build up power charges using dual void battery?
It kinda sucks to use orb, slows down a lot the gameplay.

You're not supposed to wait for Orb of Storms to do its thing. You're supposed to cast Orb, then cast Arc while you're inside the Orb radius. When you do that with a high cast speed, Orb of Storms will spit out lots of extra lightning strikes, and you can build up 6 or 8 charges in a couple of seconds. Those charges last 14 seconds or so, so you can easily maintain them with one cast of Orb of Storms every 10s or so.
Last edited by maykay on Dec 18, 2016, 11:43:45 AM
"
maykay wrote:
"
Bakkkiii wrote:

3 auras? Which auras are you using? You're only supposed to use 2.

Im using Clarity,Warlord's Mark and Enfeeble(but of recent im started using Herald of thunder for more dmg)..which ones did you mean?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info