[HotW] Submission Battle Scarred Hideout *Video Added* Deco Cap hit!

Killer hide, definitely a lot of work put into it. Looks beautiful with the careful lighting work. Good luck on hide of the week!
really like your portal area man, very classy. Can you maybe do a screenshot of all the deco you used in the portal area please? if it is not too much trouble.

Last edited by naderni on Dec 24, 2014, 10:18:37 PM
"
naderni wrote:
really like your portal area man, very classy. Can you maybe do a screenshot of all the deco you used in the portal area please? if it is not too much trouble.

Sure I can do that but its going to have to be after the holidays.
I will try and get the screen shots up soon for what I used to make that hideout.
Screenshots coming soon, had some minor issues system side.
What pieces do you use directly under your map device?

Nice hideout!
Also requesting 'Edit' screenshots !!

10/10 !
Working on it having issues getting into the game, my system needs a new video card which im waiting on UPS for.
Just an update . I am still waiting on my new video card. Sadly I can not login on an IPAD but I will get those screens as soon as I can.
you should post who you took that map device idea from, treating it like your own is kinda absurd

let me help you give credit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v636FSgSVFg&list=FLfpNEUYP4vB3CgVKt7na4iA&index=1

edit: i lost the thread to where ive posted this for hideout of the week about 2 months ago
but the thread's name was...

A Peace of Tranquility

almost copied the name of my hideout too....
Last edited by Hagaromaro on Jan 27, 2015, 7:35:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info