"Unable to join PvP queue because - you have withdrawn from this tournament"

1.3 was designed around LLD, HLD was never (and never will be) an option. Problem is, the way they designed the crafting in this game allow to create monster gear even at such low level. Season 1 was a massive joke powered by duped currency but season 2 was actually a bit more fair even if the gear gap excluded 90% of the players interested in pvp.

PvP will never be a popular thing in this game because of the crafting system. Top gear in STD is impossible to get without thousands of hours of farming or RMT comparing to D2 (but I do think WB pvp would be actually quite interesting without eternal orbs, too bad I don't see myself investing time in a temporary game).

Now this is one thing to have an imbalanced game and slowly working on balancing stuff (listening to players would be first step) but it's something else to just don't give a single shit about a gamebreaking bug directly affecting players (even if it's a slow % of the player base). That tell a lot about what GGG think about pvp now. I hope they are not too salty about spending time and ressources on a wasted patch (1.3) when they could have focus on pve more and are not punishing pvp players for that.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 24, 2015, 5:47:53 PM
Makes perfect sense to me that they'd be unwilling to dedicate more resources to a failed experiment. But it would be awfully honest and decent of them to make that an official statement rather than letting people such as myself believe that PvP was still a thing that was supported.
did someone get an answer froms support?
they said they are aware of the problem and are working on it. Wich mean they may solve it tomorrow or next year acording to their priority (and pvp seems to be at rock bottom).
Same thing to me they really need to get a fix with this was really enjoying it....
"
Gillsing wrote:
a failed experiment

failed experiment? pvp pre 1.3 was really good. 90% of the ppl didnt understand how to build a proper char and wanted just read over 9k dps. block was too good to dont get it, but still ppl went fighting without block. then all this ppl came here on forum complaining cyclical about skill x being op. ggg had not a clue of what pvp was because they never did it, so they just listened to the complain of ppl that didnt know how it worked, and tried to balance pvp around those random's complains. thats it.
im not saying pvp was perfectly balanced or that some skill weren't op, but the way ggg started to handle the thing could not have an end like this. more and more ppl that joined this game just for pvp purpose are quitting, there is less ppl that pvp, and the remaining ppl is playing other games cause there is no1 to pvp with.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
This bug is affecting the ability to complete 3v3 Leo dailies as well, since you basically need to have 3 players per team to even get in, and the most efficient way to complete 3v3 daily (especially if all your PvP'ing is usually done on a LLD character) is to make a 6man group and 2x 3man queue and make sure everyone gets it completed.

Been trying for a while now to get people to join for the leo daily (which today is killing a flag-carrier in CTF), and after 30+ min of trying to find someone who even cares about Leo, or knows that he doesn't take up a slot towards max masters for your hideout, we had 2 players in the group who couldn't queue because they had bugged characters. They also didn't have any other characters they could queue up with, and everyone just left. 30+ minutes wasted right there.
Somebody has been sneaking into the allotment and putting top-soil on the ground... the plot thickens!
I have this problem aswell and its really bad because its for the 1vs1 so i cant do the daily leo 1vs1.. and when i have 3vs3 ctf i cant do it aswell because its impossible to get 6 ppl ...
same problem here... played some games and then i got this "bug".. please GGG fix it.. I tried pvp for the first time and it really made a lot of fun !

I hope you can fix it soon !
"
Been trying for a while now to get people to join for the leo daily (which today is killing a flag-carrier in CTF), and after 30+ min of trying to find someone who even cares about Leo, or knows that he doesn't take up a slot towards max masters for your hideout, we had 2 players in the group who couldn't queue because they had bugged characters.
Yeah, there's a lot of 'bureaucracy' when it comes to Leo's daily missions. That ledger he's holding is no joke, I guess. Even so, we did that mission in Warbands 820 with six PvP-only characters, and it worked out as planned. Not sure how long it took to gather those six players, but 30 minutes does sound possible.

For the recent 1v1 mission where I had to win a match as a duelist, scion, shadow or templar, I visited a friend's hideout so I could queue on the US-WBTP server, and that worked out as well. Apparently I can live with this bug. Just a lot more 'bureaucracy' on top of what was already there.

And never, ever leave a queue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info