Reckoning

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Aug 4, 2024, 3:50:16 AM
I love this skill gem in 1.3! (I haven't had a chance to try Vengeance or Riposte yet.)

I'm finally playing a shield bash/block-heavy character that I always wanted. I was making use of Thousand Teeth Temu, Veil of Knight, and the Anvil for on-block damage... and it was quite lackluster. It was an incredible chore to level as Marauder into the 60's, hoping to achieve greatness.

Now that I've switched to Facebreakers (thank you for making it work with Shield Bash!) and added Reckoning, I can finally wreck face. Currently at level 69. Thanks GGG!
hi all.
is there a way go make my zombies trigger that skill? i thought of skillpoint "Necromantic Aegis" which gives your minions the bonus of your shield. does it also give them reckoning or is the trigger effect only for me? is there a way to give the minions the skill?

thanks for your help!

Not gonna happen.
Seems to not work with multistrike ... intended ?
edit : melee splash too ...
Last edited by Ghuldan on Dec 19, 2014, 11:39:40 AM
There's no swing to repeat, and it's not a single-target Attack. Especially Splash should have been very obvious.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
There's no swing to repeat, and it's not a single-target Attack. Especially Splash should have been very obvious.

not working whit wands :(

and i am a psychical wander :(
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
I think it should have a scaling bonus to block(0-4) or flat like tempest shield or trigger a buff that adds block chance for a few secs after blocking. (posted the same at riposte)
why new gems don t trigger on minion? someone can explain?
Ty in advance
Because the Minions don't have a piece of gear with Reckoning socketed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info