[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
kahoraho wrote:

I'd try to find a higher dps and more physical oriented weapon, I'm sure you have enough resources to get it.
* As I said I haven't seen your passive, maybe you have a lot of different passives from Sovyn and you've boosted a lot your elemental damage, on this case my advice could be wrong. But I doubt it because your main attack is Heavy Strike, a physical hit.

You're not wrong, he's just taken fewer block nodes than I have, presumably because of bringer of rain. Otherwise, he's pretty much on track per the guide. :)
Last edited by Sovyn on Aug 9, 2013, 7:04:39 PM
i do have
but it is slow as f*** =( but oh well with it i have 50% more dps =( but less in leech or it is my imagination/
ign Bester, Godlymen, boomwiz, in game from 10pm till 1am most of the time (GMT).
"
Borislav wrote:
Ok update for my progress.
Now i can finish some hard 69 maps with 0 mana and health regen and temporal chain, but i think if there will be chaos damage it will kill me =(
i am not caped on resists
PSSS here is my skills

Thanks for the update, Borislav.

Looking good, except you need Thick Skin!

Chaos damage dealing monsters don't hurt me much at -60 chaos resist with this build.

As far as elemental resists, you are running Purity, right? :)
"
Borislav wrote:
i do have
but it is slow as f*** =( but oh well with it i have 50% more dps =( but less in leech or it is my imagination/

Well, if your heavy strike tooltip DPS is really 50% higher it might be worth using the mace. Your attack speed won't be *that* bad with both faster attacks and multistrike. And you will stun the monsters a bit more perhaps.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Borislav wrote:
Ok update for my progress.
Now i can finish some hard 69 maps with 0 mana and health regen and temporal chain, but i think if there will be chaos damage it will kill me =(
i am not caped on resists
PSSS here is my skills

Thanks for the update, Borislav.

Looking good, except you need Thick Skin!

Chaos damage dealing monsters don't hurt me much at -60 chaos resist with this build.

As far as elemental resists, you are running Purity, right? :)

Yes i do run Purity and i am 78 54 78 -60 with daressos courage and less with lyoneyes remorse.

I will be going for thick skin now.

PS almost killed my self with phys reflect
ign Bester, Godlymen, boomwiz, in game from 10pm till 1am most of the time (GMT).
Last edited by Borislav on Aug 9, 2013, 7:31:23 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Xiaoyen wrote:
Unwavering Stance is kinda on my mind right now, as I don't have much % recovery and my hp isn't very great to negate the stuns. But with my limited respecs, I wanna keep it till I hit a big wall and tweak the build later when I hit maps.

No tweak needed, I'm doing maps solo no problemo with gear anyone can find/craft. :) I'm not even that good of a gamer.

My videos are pretty outdated, the build is much better now that I've worked in more damage.

This game is pretty hard going self found but don't get discouraged. If you were into the trading scene, the game would already be over and you would be bored. As it stands you have something to look forward to.

In a way yes... I caved in and chatted with Molochmane, dear lord he had some good rares lying around. Lol. Did a few trades so at least I am not well and truly stuck, face tanked Brutus in Merc (GOD THAT FELT GOOD), with one portal hop to replenish potions, no deaths. Heading to Merviel now, hope her daughters don't end up melting my face.

I get stuck not getting 4 linked stuff, most of what I get are pure evasion 4 linked. Oh well, will see how things pan out, for now there is a bit of progression, and I can't wait to get stuck crafting and getting better gear.
"
Borislav wrote:

Yes i do run Purity and i am 78 54 78 -60 with daressos courage and less with lyoneyes remorse.

I will be going for thick skin now.

PS almost killed my self with phys reflect

Hmm.. maybe too much overcapped on one resist? Maybe you could balance it off better by switching one piece of gear. :) Something to look at.

Yeah, with the DPS you do, you will need to be careful of physical reflect. If it's a named group, just pop the named and do no harm to his minions until he's dead and you will be fine. You can back away and pop multistrike off of your item if it's close quarters. I know, a small pain but it really only takes a second. Either that or have a secondary elemental attack skill just for melee reflect packs. Or just run past 'em. :)
"
kahoraho wrote:
@zxwc
Will you be so kind to post your stats previous to pull Iron Reflexes and once you pull it?
I'm curious about it.

Chance to block
Chance to avoid attacks
Physical Damage Reduction

will be enough information for me, the moment previous to get Iron Reflexes and the moment after you get it.
Hope you remind it when you level up.
Thank you

I'm pretty sure Iron Reflexes will work, but I like evading almost every projectile while I finish with melees.

Sure,I have just started in onslaught,when I level up,I will post the status.
IGN:NUCKY_RANGER
"
Borislav wrote:
i do have

Far away better weapon, even if it's slower.
More global dps, you said 50% more - that's a lot-, and it's more physical oriented, so you leech more life and mana from gear / passive as they are based on physical damage.
IGN: Pintxo (Harbinger)
Online: 22:00 to 24:00 GMT +1 (Spain)
im trying this build and im at lvl 56 atm, but i got huge mana issues what should i do to keep my mana up ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info