[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Where does most of the health leech come from? Is it only the 2% health leech?
Also, would thief's torment be a good ring to use for leech or do we need two rings?
Last edited by RiceballWarrior on Dec 13, 2018, 12:54:44 AM
"
Where does most of the health leech come from? Is it only the 2% health leech?
Also, would thief's torment be a good ring to use for leech or do we need two rings?

Thief's Torment looks good, but I think two rings would be better overall, certainly for DPS and life total.

We have 0.6% of physical leeched as life on the uber tree due to the clusters of damage nodes chosen. This one is minor. The big one is the 2% of attack damage leech as that applies to elemental damage as well. It's a lot more than it sounds as we have "increased life leech per second", 3% of maximum life per second to max leech rate, leech per second is doubled, max life leech rate is doubled.

According to Path of Building, my maximum Leech / On Hit rate is 2128. Also 500-600 per counter attack.
I'm happy to say that im very confrotable with that build and im happy that i found it. Im a new/noob player playing for 2weeks or so, and im trying the budget variant of that build that Sovyn post with the blade furry ect. even tho im copying it all the way it makes me clear things much easier than the one i was plying before. Thanks SOvyn much props ! <3
"
Jed1M1nD wrote:
I'm happy to say that im very confrotable with that build and im happy that i found it. Im a new/noob player playing for 2weeks or so, and im trying the budget variant of that build that Sovyn post with the blade furry ect. even tho im copying it all the way it makes me clear things much easier than the one i was plying before. Thanks SOvyn much props ! <3

Great, glad the budget setup is working for you, it is quite good for the price.
Hi there I'm just getting into the game. I was looking for a path of building pastebin of this guide. Is there one available? I used one for a winterorb build and it made it easy to check trees and skills as i leveled up. I was hoping something like this was avaiable for this build!
"
Gummy1142 wrote:
Hi there I'm just getting into the game. I was looking for a path of building pastebin of this guide. Is there one available? I used one for a winterorb build and it made it easy to check trees and skills as i leveled up. I was hoping something like this was avaiable for this build!

There is a pastepin for the uber version in the guide, here
Hi Sovyn, once again let me say- great build, very detailed explanations that even newbs like me can handle. I've been farming with you're exact budget build to lvl 80, doing lvl 5, 6 maps. I switched to kinda premium if i could say but with some differences like : Broken Crown for the helm, Belly of the beast 6 sock but 5L 1g1b3red with blade furry and the lonely red sock with Herald of Fire, Surgebringers gauntlets and Belt of the Deciever. Weapons are Varunastra and Aegis. Resists are 80% to all , chaos is at 0% tho, Energy shield regen is awesome. I have 1.6k Energy shield with the crown and the shield, and with so much block chance it regens like hell. Other than that the gloves give alot ot armor and % ele dmg phys dmg and endurance charges. I would like to know wahts your opinion on the Crown, surgebringer gaunts and the belt.I will switch to Lightning strike in the armor and mybe go with Herald of Purity on the lonely sock. The socks and colors of are what you've listed for the "rich guys" although i found those items cheap and some dropped. Varunastra and Aegis are the expensive items but still could manage to find em rather cheap. Would like to hear your opinion on this changes. Thank you in advance. ^^
Also my flasks are: Atziri promise, Lion's roar and Doedre's elexir, the others are 1 big insta hp regen and 1 insta mana regen. Rings are Le Heup and Romira, the amu is stone of Lazwar and the boots are Rainbow, to give you a full detail from where my resists come from. My Jewels are Reckless deffence, Assasins Haste, and 1 rare jewel for + % dmg while holding a shiled, % global phys dmg and % attack speed. Would like to hear your thoughts. Once again much love for that build ^^, Also is Thundersight Circlet viable for that build?
Last edited by Jed1M1nD on Dec 17, 2018, 5:10:05 AM
Hi, I started to use your guide this league (my first league ever) and loving it so far!

Though I feel like my killspeed on bosses is kind of slow. Everything else in the maps dies pretty quick.

Any idea what changes I could make? I have about 70 Chaos Orbs I can spend.
"
Jed1M1nD wrote:
Broken Crown for the helm, Surgebringers gauntlets and Belt of the Deciever....

....go with Herald of Purity.....

....Also is Thundersight Circlet viable for that build?

Broken Crown -- we don't want to be on low life so that mod is not needed for this build.. but the ES and AR are solid. Reduced mana regen not the best for MoM, but minor. Chaos resist solid. Basically if you balance your ele resists to 75 another way, this is a solid option with Aegis. You just give up life. I think given the high es and chaos resist, that's probably OK.

Interested to hear your thoughts on herald of ash vs. herald of purity when you get them to same levels.

Thundersight gives up armor over broken crown, and high roll broken crown has same ES range. So not quite as good for Aegis. The increased ele damage would be nice, but relatively minor as this is an additive bonus. Cannot inflict shock is a downside unless you run elemental focus on your attack skill already. Sap however is an interesting mechanic for layered defenses.
"
karlomka wrote:
Hi, I started to use your guide this league (my first league ever) and loving it so far!

Though I feel like my killspeed on bosses is kind of slow. Everything else in the maps dies pretty quick.

Any idea what changes I could make? I have about 70 Chaos Orbs I can spend.

I think BoR is not ideal for LS, I would switch to blade flurry for now. See budget setup once again. (obviously phys to light for bosses...)

For more damage but less convenience, use a GBBR BoR with concentrated effect / increased area swap for bosses. So in that case, BF - phys to light - elemental damage - conc / aoe
Last edited by Sovyn on Dec 18, 2018, 1:23:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info