[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Hi again! Can someone look at my build right now. And tell me what I should go for next? Item upgrade? Or?

Little thing, quality your flasks

6-link or bringer of rain (full regear per budget setup)

Can respec right now to get brutal blade / fatal blade. I gave you the fixed tree a while back. There are a few less useful points there right now.

I would choose a block corrupted stone of lazhwar over anvil.

Basically, just try and copy the budget or premium setup in the guide more closely.

Ok thanks for the tips. Maybe you can checkup the things now. I want to stay with may armour and helmet. How can i redoo the tree with that weapon and everything I know you already said it but some guy told me varunastra change the tree even more idk?
"
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Hi again! Can someone look at my build right now. And tell me what I should go for next? Item upgrade? Or?

Little thing, quality your flasks

6-link or bringer of rain (full regear per budget setup)

Can respec right now to get brutal blade / fatal blade. I gave you the fixed tree a while back. There are a few less useful points there right now.

I would choose a block corrupted stone of lazhwar over anvil.

Basically, just try and copy the budget or premium setup in the guide more closely.

Ok thanks for the tips. Maybe you can checkup the things now. I want to stay with may armour and helmet. How can i redoo the tree with that weapon and everything I know you already said it but some guy told me varunastra change the tree even more idk?

Well ok I redid my tree as you said but instead of getting brutal blade I got Deadly Dilettante becuase I have a Varunstra. Hope it made good
"
Sovyn wrote:
There is rarely a benefit to killing bosses, you can skip the map bosses you find challenging. The main point to maps is finding more and higher level maps, which usually just drop randomly for the most past.

However, what stands out to me is the lack of any life on your gear.

Yes, the two DPS flasks are important to knock out a boss or monster pack quickly. Assuming you want to really beat this game. For casual play you don't need them, but don't expect to beat all PoE content with casual playstyle. Back when Piety was the top boss, that was possible, but not any more.

You should be able to max block or close without rumi's. See the budget or premium example build depending on budget, they are optimized.

I see. I was working on the assumption I should try to kill all the bosses to complete the maps. I'll set aside those difficult maps for later then.

Yeah, I've been trying to find or craft a ring, gloves, body armour and belt with life mods, but it's been slow going. The RNGod hates me.

Should I change the Maim Support gem to something else?
Hi again!

I have re-done my tree a little bit as recommended from here. I got the Vanustra so I also went for the Deadly Vilettante. Right now I havent skilled my last 3 points I dont know where to go with this item setup and things. Is it Brutal blade I should try to get or is there something better for me?

I´m also looking for 6-link body armour I dont know what stats I should be looking for because Im already caped on resistans even without a body armour. I guess if I get one with res i can remove the "diamond skin" from the tree if thats even worth it or instead go with something with armor+hp idk if that is optimal or if I should go for something with blockchance or critchance if that exist? I have been trying to look at many chest but I cant figure out what should be best for me.

Also have in mind i have done a missatake and will finish uber lab asap as I havent skilled right there from start.

Please help me with this someone, thanks!!
Last edited by M_Najs on May 6, 2018, 6:58:20 AM
"
malakhglitch wrote:

Yeah, I've been trying to find or craft a ring, gloves, body armour and belt with life mods, but it's been slow going. The RNGod hates me.

Should I change the Maim Support gem to something else?

Don't forget about meginord's girdle, it's cheap and good.

You can try physical to lightning, it synergizes with the build very well.
"

If you haven't spent all your points yet, just check the uber tree and take your pick. As you probably know by now you don't take brutal blade with the uber tree.

Looks like you got a high life 6-link, that's good, if you want to upgrade in the future, you'll want armour / energy shield hybrid with as much life, armour, and energy shield as you can afford.

You can upgrade the aegis with a better one eventually, quality, higher ar/es, ele damage, a good corruption (spell block is great).

I see you finished uber lab, looking good

"
Sovyn wrote:
"

If you haven't spent all your points yet, just check the uber tree and take your pick. As you probably know by now you don't take brutal blade with the uber tree.

Looks like you got a high life 6-link, that's good, if you want to upgrade in the future, you'll want armour / energy shield hybrid with as much life, armour, and energy shield as you can afford.

You can upgrade the aegis with a better one eventually, quality, higher ar/es, ele damage, a good corruption (spell block is great).

I see you finished uber lab, looking good

Well, ive done the tree right this time.. Isnt a Daresso courege baroque round shield better than a aegis?? If not are there any other shield I can buy for this build.. Got currency
"
Well, ive done the tree right this time.. Isnt a Daresso courege baroque round shield better than a aegis?? If not are there any other shield I can buy for this build.. Got currency

Just a better aegis (see mine in the premium setup) or maybe a surrender

The Surrender is not really better, you trade overall health pool (better for one-shot resistance) with the ES for more life regain and base life and armour so probably a sideways move overall. Try it and see what you like.

More importantly, save up for your red nightmare.

Edit; forgot the question about daresso's, it's a nice shield but it doesn't add to your health pool and the block is very situational (we shouldn't be on low life to begin with...). So I don't recommend it unless playing self found and haven't found better.
Last edited by Sovyn on May 8, 2018, 5:24:43 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"

Just a better aegis (see mine in the premium setup) or maybe a surrender

The Surrender is not really better, you trade overall health pool (better for one-shot resistance) with the ES for more life regain and base life and armour so probably a sideways move overall. Try it and see what you like.

More importantly, save up for your red nightmare.

Edit; forgot the question about daresso's, it's a nice shield but it doesn't add to your health pool and the block is very situational (we shouldn't be on low life to begin with...). So I don't recommend it unless playing self found and haven't found better.

Got a better aegis now. Still having problems at tier 14 maps up. and at 16's i just get os in 0.1 s, and uberlab can even os me. Im gonna get that jewel as soon as it comes to poe trade..
"
Got a better aegis now. Still having problems at tier 14 maps up. and at 16's i just get os in 0.1 s, and uberlab can even os me. Im gonna get that jewel as soon as it comes to poe trade..

Yeah, the jewel helps a lot, uber build is built on it.

Also get 4 block corrupted stone of lazhwar.

Also a better reckless defence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info