[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Seems like my damage got nerfed a lot harder than I thought :( tried doing a Atziri run but now I cant even kill any of the minions that heal her up :/ before i killed em all, not even 1 healed her. This sucks hard!
sovyn have u considered use 1 of this curses as main?
Warlord's Mark (for hp/mana leech mostly)
Poacher's Mark (same reasons plus less evading mobs)
Assassin's Mark (for more crit chance and dmg plus hp/mana regen on kill)
"
sockgr wrote:
sovyn have u considered use 1 of this curses as main?
Warlord's Mark (for hp/mana leech mostly)
Poacher's Mark (same reasons plus less evading mobs)
Assassin's Mark (for more crit chance and dmg plus hp/mana regen on kill)

I know I'm not Sovyn, but I feel like he would think he has enough of all that stuff you listed, so that is why he uses Elemental Weakness to debuff his enemies. By all means, if you feel like you need more of the above listed things, it can't hurt to use them :D

P.S. Long time lurker, first time poster. Love this build :D
Right now I'm working on getting some mana leech on a ring or Jewel to help with mana issues. In the meantime would reserving about 200 life for a low level clarity + blood magic be a bad idea to help supplement it in the meantime?
"
andrew8448 wrote:

I know I'm not Sovyn, but I feel like he would think he has enough of all that stuff you listed, so that is why he uses Elemental Weakness to debuff his enemies. By all means, if you feel like you need more of the above listed things, it can't hurt to use them :D

i was asking sovyn caz firstly is the creator of this build
and secondly caz i respect his opinion and i am going to folow what he says!

i find this idea good caz we can have our 6-link and we can leech back like we always did!
Any particular reason why Romira's is not purchased used until 85? Im 82 at the moment on Warbands and have about 2 exalts in currency but not sure where to go with my gear from this point:

I'm a new POE player and i really regret going this build now

I'm level 63 and am getting trounced, can't find any of the necessary gear but a friend of mine was nice enough to give me that life leech shield

Should have just gone that cookie cutter flame totem build and done this as a second character :(

I'm stuck at around:

3.5k - 4.5k dps (ice crash vs static strike)
2.5k hp
68/74/75/-16 res
Last edited by bbmello on Jul 18, 2015, 1:34:46 PM
That's exactly what I've done, switched to a flame totem scion that will become SRS. This build just has terrible dps, sorry to say.
"
Schaff3r wrote:
What i meant by saying 'keep up' is not the movement speed thingy but that i get heavily hit whenever i get hit even with that high armour rating.
I will try to swap amulet + shield for stone of laz and aegis and will post the results.
Thanks for your help bro :D

PS. My current skill tree......

and my current jewels .....

Well Schaff3r, with Lazhwar and Lioneye's I find I don't get hit harder than any melee build I've seen. In 2.0 things just hit harder than in past patches especially in high maps. I have 70% physical damage reduction plus 20% from Fortify for a total of 90% as you will see in my updated stats on the first page (below the FAQ). With granite, it would be even more but 90% seems like plenty. So it's likely spells are what's hurting you, or chaos damage, not physical. Lazhwar and better resist gear will fix that.

With those jewels you have and skipping the scion block nodes in favor of dps nodes, it looks like your block might not be as high as it could be. You'll get there.
"
Hapseleg wrote:
Seems like my damage got nerfed a lot harder than I thought :( tried doing a Atziri run but now I cant even kill any of the minions that heal her up :/ before i killed em all, not even 1 healed her. This sucks hard!

I suppose it depends on your level and what support gems you are using but my Static Strike DPS is still good (peak over 53K tooltip/85K with explosions something like that, mana flask required). I finally decided to switch to full-on lazy mode and use cyclone with blood magic and fortify though, heck with damage I want convenience. :) It works fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info