[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

"
Pisko wrote:
based on this thread, warbands non 9999 ex build

91lvl tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecDHgYjCaANfA3RDjwOSA-rES8RUBGWFLAWvxmKGo8bJR1PHaofQSBuJIslvCoLKjgtHy2oL281uTboOlI_c0ZxSshLrkyzUDBYr1pSXIpd8l9qX7BjQ2znbRlul26qbztvnnBScLtw1XNwdwd4DXvDf8aCHoMJhMWGYIcTidOP-pUgmZqaYZtdm7WcpJ7Nn4ify6KjpyunMKiaqW6xkLQMtUi18rfWvoDAGsHFwfPCc8M6ykrOcNDQ2RPZW9tP21nbXt-_4MPhiOkC6rrrY-wY8pfynPPq9tr25_e--wk=?accountName=Pisko&characterName=Mishako

Stats

5.6k ES
61k DPS
90% crit
352 unreserved life
passive/attack speed/power charge

cost
wand 2ex
shavs 12ex+7ex worth fusings = 19ex
shield 0.5ex
coe 0.5ex
facebreakers 1ex
amulet+boots+belt 0.5ex
ring 1ex+1ex mod
ring 2ex+1ex mod
few divines

total cost: ~30ex

That's a very nice setup, you have a good eye for gearing! I would only recommend one more thing: Try using herald of ice with curse on hit and a curse of your choice, this build works very well with it. Sick rings too.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:

I would only recommend one more thing: Try using herald of ice with curse on hit and a curse of your choice, this build works very well with it.

Yeah, I already tried both heralds linked to curse on hit and in the end I quitted that idea. Cursing wasn't nacessary since everything were instantly killed. Fun build, but it's time for next one.
IGN: Tedyk
"
Pisko wrote:
based on this thread, warbands non 9999 ex build

91lvl tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecDHgYjCaANfA3RDjwOSA-rES8RUBGWFLAWvxmKGo8bJR1PHaofQSBuJIslvCoLKjgtHy2oL281uTboOlI_c0ZxSshLrkyzUDBYr1pSXIpd8l9qX7BjQ2znbRlul26qbztvnnBScLtw1XNwdwd4DXvDf8aCHoMJhMWGYIcTidOP-pUgmZqaYZtdm7WcpJ7Nn4ify6KjpyunMKiaqW6xkLQMtUi18rfWvoDAGsHFwfPCc8M6ykrOcNDQ2RPZW9tP21nbXt-_4MPhiOkC6rrrY-wY8pfynPPq9tr25_e--wk=?accountName=Pisko&characterName=Mishako

Stats

5.6k ES
61k DPS
90% crit
352 unreserved life
passive/attack speed/power charge

cost
wand 2ex
shavs 12ex+7ex worth fusings = 19ex
shield 0.5ex
coe 0.5ex
facebreakers 1ex
amulet+boots+belt 0.5ex
ring 1ex+1ex mod
ring 2ex+1ex mod
few divines

total cost: ~30ex

nice setup, btw I would also recommend to get a shield with spell% damage, that would be huge DPS boost since u using CoE
"
Aerinqq wrote:
nice setup, btw I would also recommend to get a shield with spell% damage, that would be huge DPS boost since u using CoE

Try get that on a temp league without tearing a new hole in your asshole :^)

I wanna see Pisko exalt those rings and link <3
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 17, 2015, 9:45:35 PM
"
Aerinqq wrote:

There was one shield with high es and spell dmg listed for 10ex. But when seller logged in someone bought it instantly. Also 60k dps is enough to one shot almost every pack of mobs.

"
Chundadragon wrote:

I wanna see Pisko exalt those rings and link <3

Gonna do it at the end of league.
IGN: Tedyk
Last edited by Pisko on Aug 18, 2015, 7:54:19 AM
Hi. You can do uber with this build?
Ign: DMoND
ST Shop: /670383
"
MrD wrote:
Hi. You can do uber with this build?

Yes, but you want to use barrage 6L against the bosses. You also probably want to enfeeble at least atziri because we can't evade her physical damage thanks to unwavering stance.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Is this build better defensively than a life based KB build on a budget (enough for most things, but not mirror gear)? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I've never done a low life build before.
Last edited by samthedigital on Aug 25, 2015, 4:45:13 PM
"
samthedigital wrote:
Is this build better defensively than a life based KB build on a budget (enough for most things, but not mirror gear)? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I've never done a low life build before.

That really depends on your budget, but I would say the most end game version of this build definitely uses shavs and low life so I would try working towards that instead of investing in gear I would have to resell later.

It depends if you are the type of person to play 1 build for a little while and then swap to something else, or if you like playing end game content and working on mostly 1 character.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
samthedigital wrote:

That really depends on your budget, but I would say the most end game version of this build definitely uses shavs and low life so I would try working towards that instead of investing in gear I would have to resell later.

It depends if you are the type of person to play 1 build for a little while and then swap to something else, or if you like playing end game content and working on mostly 1 character.

I have 150-200ex to work with right now, and more if I enjoy the build enough. I'm definitely looking to work towards a strong build that can level to 100 and do endgame content efficiently though.
Last edited by samthedigital on Aug 25, 2015, 8:49:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info