Level 40 Arena Masters

Anyone interested in making some new builds? A whole new level of LLD hasn't even been touched yet. 55 skill points or so to distribute, a whole new wave of skills/supports to use... Best of all, weapons get a little crazy!
Spoiler
It's a good start?

Lets leave this thread open for lvl 40 lld arena discussion. I would love to hear from some players who have built their 40's and what you have learned this far.
Im always up for trying new things and lvl 40 pvp sounds fun but, I doubt this will get popular since its not "official" and wont get support from GGG nor will it be in their pvp tournament. I dont think people want to spend their currency on things thats not official. just my thoughts
Last edited by john_nova on Jul 24, 2014, 1:25:32 AM
I see where you are coming from John but as of now GGG hasn't officially supported any PvP...

I prefer to farm for gear anyway's so lets get to the next topic... I'm thinking ilvl 46-48 gear would be best for the gear we need so... The Ancient Pyramid Cruel runs? Whatcha guys think?
I think i would just do docks
pvp population is already low.
pvp population is already splitted into hc and sc.
pvp population is already splitted into 28 and hld pvps.
i dont think its a good idea to split more.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
The sarn arena seems to be getting more popular than the 1v1 or 3v3 queues, or that's what it looks like from my vantage point in standard HLD anyway.

So, this might be a good avenue to pursue. Level 40 opens up so many more possible builds due to the level 31 gems being enabled.

Spell totem
Ranged totem
CWDT
Remote mines
Spell echo
Faster casting
Conc effect
Inc critical strikes
Faster attacks
Added chaos damage
GMP
Inc burning damage
Life leech
Mana leech
Melee phys damage
Phys projectile attack damage
Reduced mana
Reduced duration

It would surely create more variety in builds, rather than the majority melee heavy strikers, or puncture bow dudes that we currently have.

I've stayed away from LLD for awhile now, since I was getting bored of playing the same builds against other similar builds.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jul 24, 2014, 9:10:39 AM
As surprising as this might sound, i'm going to give lvl 40 pvp a try and make a character.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Do you have to stay within normal difficulty to participate in the LLD sarn arena, or can you get all the passive points through to merc?
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Do you have to stay within normal difficulty to participate in the LLD sarn arena, or can you get all the passive points through to merc?

You can get all quest passives, only req is stay under level 41
yeah 40 pvp is amazing, there were a few 40 arena pvpers that came over with the ambush merge and me and a friend both have made successful 40 arena pvpers. i feel its better than true LLD because you get skill points from all acts/difficulties and it really opens up alot more as far as skill gems go.

Also your not just limited to the normal sarn arena any more, you can go to cruel and even merciless arena and its really satisfying to kill any lvl 70+ char with a lvl 40.

my 40 arena chars IGN is Bleed_Pig, feel free to pm me if im online and we can duel.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Jul 25, 2014, 12:26:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info