ROBBED of RACE Point and RECORDED KILL

40m Descent Champions (S08S181)I Defeat Hatestorm: (1 Reward Point)

So in a race in the last move if you get killed it records you as dead on the events table as the league ends, but if you kill a boss as the league ends its not recorded on the table and you don't get the point.

SO UNFAIR.

This was the furthest I got as well.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
And? What would you like someone to do about it?

This is not a suggestions/complaints/feedback/discussion forum. This is the Support forum. There really is nothing we can do to "support" this problem other than tell you to be quicker? Because of how things work, the server might have been "closed" before the final blow had landed.

If you want to provide feedback or suggestions, post to the appropriate feedback or suggestions forum. If you're looking to complain/vent, then you should go to one of the Discussion forums (like General Discussion).
Pretty sure you're supposed to get credited with the kill even after time expired. I once leveled after a race "ended" due to attacks in progress killing monsters (in my case spectral throws still in the air). I got credit for being the higher level. Maybe an email to support about this would help.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Drakier wrote:
And? What would you like someone to do about it?

This is not a suggestions/complaints/feedback/discussion forum. This is the Support forum. There really is nothing we can do to "support" this problem other than tell you to be quicker? Because of how things work, the server might have been "closed" before the final blow had landed.

If you want to provide feedback or suggestions, post to the appropriate feedback or suggestions forum. If you're looking to complain/vent, then you should go to one of the Discussion forums (like General Discussion).

Well thank you so much for your kind and informative words....I hope that made your day.

What I would like is for the kill to be credited to me. I would like "SUPPORT" to do something about it. I'm not complaining or venting Drakier, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. She died the loot and book was on the floor, give credit where credit is due. If I had died under the same circumstances the death would of been recorded. In hind sight I wish I had taken a screen shot to prove it, but thought about it only later on.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
xD
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
dats real ruff m8, i hope justice prevails n u get ur 1 point
Hmm, did you get the kill with a DoT? They may inadvertently treat DoT kills differently at the end of races.

"
janimauk wrote:
dats real ruff m8, i hope justice prevails n u get ur 1 point

haha
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Jul 18, 2014, 11:20:00 AM
At least you didnt for no reason lose connection to PoE in the last two minutes which costed your general kill & record run.

Ffs....
sad enough that you get points in DC despite dieing in a RACE how often do i miss top 20 class or even top 10 class as a noobracer starting this season because 3-4 ppl die but still count and occupy ladderspace

race should be you die you get no points and are disqualified immideately and reward ppl who actually stay alive
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 19, 2014, 6:03:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info