Feedback from a new racer---

well- ive been playing poe for quite some time now-- 8 months maybe-- and have only recently got addicted to racing. i love it. so refreshing to have access to different content aside from the normal boring grind. decent champions is awesome, but my favourite by far has to be the party races. recently joined a new guild with some experienced and competent players and a few of us have been doing the party races. its a lot of fun, i even did a party race with a few of my real life friends who have just joined poe and that waS also a blast.well- my request, more party races, i would love to do more of these. my one gripe, there doesnt seem to be many races geared for European time zones, seems to me like its geared towards the american scene a lot more. thats it, would be great to here your thoughts and opinions on racing
Im from europe and i find at least 1 or 2 races everyday. Where are you from?
Im from the UK -- there's definitely races going- but it seems that most are very late at night-- been times when ive logged on in daytime and there's nothing till later that night. sucks for those of us who work night shifts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info