My suggestions - thoughts?

Disclaimer: I know GGG is building a game that they want and I also know players have their own opinions on things. Please don't stab me for my suggestion haha.

I was thinking of the following:

-A separate skill tree/skill system/skill gems for pvp that isn't similar to what we have for pve. Due to the nature of the skill gems and the passive skill tree system that we have right now, I doubt there will be any answers soon that will please everyone.

-Your stats/resistances in pve doesn't affect your stats in pvp since they're separate.

-All the skill gems are accessible and the passives are unlocked and you are free to remove/choose them before your fight.

-The gears that you have for pve can't be brought inside the said arena and you can only use the ones issued by the npc but you'll be given a variety to choose from. So that everybody has a fair chance of winning without GG gears or top-tier items.(everyone will be using the same gears). You also get a stash inside the area where you can store pvp-only gears.

-GGG can set their rewards for whatever pvp events that they schedule but players can set paid/non-paid/casual "tournaments".

Cons that I can think of for this:
-Lots of work and time needed for testing out the new mechanics for GGG and players.

Thoughts?

This kind of pvp is what guild wars 2 has. Lasted a month or 2 for me.
You mean you change tree for every other build you face, this doesnt sound too great for me. I have found an extreme good synergy between pve and pvp build and it works for sure
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info