Avatar of the Tempest vs Hatestorm

Hey guys,

Out of curiosity, does anyone actually choose Avatar over Hatestorm in D:C? It seems to me that unless there's a specific gem that one needs in frozen cave there's no reason for anyone to step foot into the glittering cave. Maybe it's just me but Hatestorm seems like a complete pushover compared to Avatar.
Hatestorm is a joke compared to the other. The only time I have fought Avatar was on accident or when I tried going the non stormy ledge way which sucks as well.
"
terrex wrote:
Hatestorm is a joke compared to the other. The only time I have fought Avatar was on accident or when I tried going the non stormy ledge way which sucks as well.

Avatar's life is artificially extended by that stupid ES she has. I think I once crit her with a fire trap and she just..died. She's not that bad if you have some semblance of sustained damage.

But as usual, there is no reason to fight her. Ever. Maybe if she storm heralded less she might be an option.
Last edited by Lyralei on Jun 23, 2014, 2:36:02 PM
Avatar is the only place where you would ever want cold resistance in this race.

Aka just don't go fight her and save your currency for topaz/ruby rings.
And you need to do her for say a shadow run if you want to use cold skills.

Its funny, Id never done her and its clearly terribly balanced. I kill hatestorm so easily and she is pretty nuts in comparison.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Boof told me to do frozen cave to get hatred, been doing that ever since.

Wonder if I fell for trolebait lel

But it's the only way to get hatred as ranger.... but it's irrelevant anyway, according to zoroxo leap slam ranger is the way to go (lol). So ezbeat here I come

This game:

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
did her once, just got one shotted by something
probably it was desynched invisible cold spell
will never do her again
she prob easy with cold and lighting res rings and with insane range dps, or if u crit with blast of balance
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Survive the summon lag and you are fine but in most cases you will be Shocked and LMP AB is flying towards you.

"
SlixSC wrote:

But it's the only way to get hatred as ranger.... but it's irrelevant anyway, according to zoroxo leap slam ranger is the way to go (lol). So ezbeat here I come

This game:

Easier zones, no dumpster sapphire ring, you get topaz instead, which is 100% mandatory on a class with no resist passives, unless you try something with either no hp, or almost no damage. You also get added fire, which is similar, and can be better depending on the situation, since you have your whole mana pool.

[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Jun 24, 2014, 7:29:50 AM
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:

This game:

Easier zones, no dumpster sapphire ring, you get topaz instead, which is 100% mandatory on a class with no resist passives, unless you try something with either no hp, or almost no damage. You also get added fire, which is similar, and can be better depending on the situation, since you have your whole mana pool.

new class that ggg secretly added into racing leagues to replace ranger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info