4x Brutal EL 2nd stages in a row - the RNG is real, couldnt even get to the third level

We all know RNG is a massive factor into the difficulty and progression a player will go through in this race. But sometimes RNG is just a tad on the overkill. It is pretty unfair at times to get certain monsters early in a race, whether or not it is a long range ele caster, certain curse / monster combinations, discharges, other scepter monsters, volatile nem mod(complete BS in EL). Not butthurt, just sharing one of my most memorable experiences from this race so far. This luck lately is unheard of.

http://www.twitch.tv/terrex7/c/4515259

I feel you there Terrex. Thought I was the only one that felt as the OP.(ノ◕︿◕)ノ

Happens to me several times. I got discouraged. But I got back into the game, eventually and enjoy it as much as RNG provides or limits.

You have a point in this discussion, but I think there is also validity why GGG designed EL as such. Cheers. (っ◕ヮ◕)っ♬
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:

You have a point in this discussion, but I think there is also validity why GGG designed EL as such. Cheers. (っ◕ヮ◕)っ♬

GGG designed endless ledge because they were short on time and wanted to provide a new race to the community. They didn't really put any thought into the race, nor did they really care how it turned out. The only reason its still in the game is because the casual race community "enjoy" playing the race because if you die, you still get points.

If GGG took this feature away I doubt we would see anyone doing this race at all.
wow
"
terrex wrote:
We all know RNG is a massive factor into the difficulty and progression a player will go through in this race. But sometimes RNG is just a tad on the overkill. It is pretty unfair at times to get certain monsters early in a race, whether or not it is a long range ele caster, certain curse / monster combinations, discharges, other scepter monsters, volatile nem mod(complete BS in EL). Not butthurt, just sharing one of my most memorable experiences from this race so far. This luck lately is unheard of.

http://www.twitch.tv/terrex7/c/4515259

i think if you were better player you would have skillfully gotten better mob combinations
4Head
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Well on one hand, trying to train huge packs of grapplers/arcers etc is pretty greedy, but on the other hand, someone else is playing twice as greedy and getting away with it np thanks to skeleton/zombie/spitter spawns.

EL would be better off with increased level threshold points and removed ranking points if its going to remain so random. Players could at least take the bs zones slow instead of having to yolo not to fall behind.
IGN: KoTao
Oh at last you could move.

Now get next to no drops into the level 8/10 zone with high puncture density...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info