need some help with Wsplit

how do I set it (or other timers) up to start the timer automatically when the race starts, rather than doing it manually?
manual labour might be disappearing from world but this is one thing you still have to do yourself. i know that yolo is lifestyle to be followed these days but its only few seconds of your life

sincerely yours,
janimauk, arrowinhole
Last edited by janimauk on Jun 20, 2014, 11:37:06 AM
"
janimauk wrote:
manual labour might be disappearing from world but this is one thing you still have to do yourself.

sincerely yours,
janimauk, arrowinhole

Oh god, I died reading this.

You have to add your own times / splits you want to progress through. Add one for lower submerged, brutus kill etc.. You have to add each one and name it.
You should have a global hotkey set up to start/stop the timer in WSplit.

So you could use AutoHotKey or similar to automatically press that key at a specific time.

I tried that before but wasn't really satisfied with the results, AHK doesn't have a good way to do things at specific times, i ended up downloading some code from the interwebz and adjusting it.
I'll post it here anyway if you want... (my hotkey for start/stop is F3)

Spoiler

WSplitBgn:
SendInput, {F3}
SetTimer, WSplitBgn, Off
return

WSplitEnd:
SendInput, {F3}
SetTimer, WSplitEnd, Off
return

TimeUntil(T, U:= "m"){ ;TimeUnits "U" can be either Seconds, Minutes, Hours, or Days (or just the first letter of each of these)
if T=0 ; if midnight
{
T := A_YYYY . A_MM . A_DD ; T = Today's date
T += 1, Days ; T = Midnight
}
if T is not time ; if time only
T := A_YYYY A_MM A_DD T ; add today's date
EnvSub, T, %A_Now%, %U%
return T
}

And then you would need to call the function at specific times, for example:

Spoiler

SetTimer, WSplitBgn, % 1000*TimeUntil(20140405190000,"S")
SetTimer, WSplitEnd, % 1000*TimeUntil(20140405202500,"S")

The format is "YYYYMMDDHHMMSS".

Doens't work too well for me, i'm sure you can find a better way to do it with AHK or similar program.
I just set WSplit to start at -10 and press the hotkey when the 10 seconds msg shows up.
thanks tag

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info