How's the LLD Community Coming Along?

Hey guys. I haven't played since February/March... Whenever the big update was.

I spent a lot of time organizing 3v3 events in the past, but it was hit or miss getting guys together most days.

Are there enough LLD'ers to regularly get 3v3's, 4v4, etc... going, or has the community continued to dwindle?

Looking at some of the posts here... is HC more active now compared to standard?

I saw a twitch clip of some LLD, 4v4's in HC which looked promising.

http://poearena.com/index.php?/topic/38-pvp-stream-4v4-hc-lld/

Nice to see some familiar names posting here still!
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jun 18, 2014, 12:10:55 PM
Irrelevant post, removed. Apologies.
Last edited by AleronDescends on Jun 18, 2014, 1:12:02 AM
I'd say there are more people playing in Standard than when you left, and some new people are joining as a result of others spreading the word. I don't think HC is more active than standard, though; I'd say its close to even, with maybe like 15-20% more people in standard. We've also been getting enough people on for teams every day basically, 2v2 or 3v3 if people are up for it.

On HC vs standard, lately HC has gotten more attention because Greendude is hosting LLD tournaments through poearena.com and the HC one is up first. Still no attention or news whatsoever from GGG, but things are picking up on the player-run side. People are playing a lot of different builds now, too, mostly thanks to corrupted items. Next time you're on I can fill you in more.
Hurry up and sign up on the Standard lld tourney at poearena.com! Time is running out!
"
MrEnzyme wrote:
I'd say there are more people playing in Standard than when you left, and some new people are joining as a result of others spreading the word. We've also been getting enough people on for teams every day basically, 2v2 or 3v3 if people are up for it.

People are playing a lot of different builds now, too, mostly thanks to corrupted items. Next time you're on I can fill you in more.

Cool! Yeah, I'm a little out of the loop. I quit playing before corrupted items came out... same with the block pen gem.

Would need to update my character(s). Probably wouldn't take much though.

"
VZ58 wrote:
Hurry up and sign up on the Standard lld tourney at poearena.com! Time is running out!

Are there going to be 3v3's in the lld tourneys? Or is that too hard to organize at the moment, I'd think.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Are there going to be 3v3's in the lld tourneys? Or is that too hard to organize at the moment, I'd think.

AFAIK, there won't be team matches in the current HC LLD tourney. I can't speak for the SC LLD tourney though.

You can check out Willy's stream highlights, one of them is a pretty lengthy vod of some 4v4s we did with Willy on HC. Maybe we can organize team matches in future tourneys.

EDIT: http://www.twitch.tv/willywonka_hc/c/4407310
Last edited by mimivirus on Jun 18, 2014, 12:20:18 PM
wow, long time no see! Great to hear from you again. (its me critcatbar)
IGN: Beardedwizzard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info