Race placements list for each class

Hey all,

I have a question regarding the placement list on the forums.

I am fairly new to racing so I dont know how accurate the list is which is generated when the race is over.

I was trying to figure out my position in the recent event 41 decent champions. I tried to count the number of rangers above me to figure out how far I was from the top 20.

From my counting I should be in there as number 19, but I am not receiving any extra points. The ranger just above is placed number 19 (which I can see from his profile) which should make me number 20 and at least get 1 extra point (poestatistics also has me as number 19, but I dont know if this is accurate either).

So I tried to track each ranger and apparently, placement 10 is skipped from the count which is why I appear as number 20 and not 19.

Anyway, is it known that these list are inaccurate and if not, do I write support?

(Might I also suggest that separate class list are made to make comparison easier)
I've had this happen on occasion. The reason this happpens has to do with the short window of time after races are over when they are being processed. If someone deletes their character at this point, they won't get points, but still take up a position in the class standings. Or something.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
ok, I guess this could be the reason,

but then that specific ranger would have to have been placed between me and number #19 who placed #331 overall and me #335. I guess it is possible then, but what a small window that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info